New Filing In the Danchenko Case Was Actually a FEDERAL SUBPOENA

Bericht door noumoe »

https://briancates.substack.com/p/new-f ... o-case?s=w

New Filing In the Danchenko Case Was Actually a FEDERAL SUBPOENA
Yesterday It Was Reported This Was a Summons To Appear In Court

Brian Cates
Feb 10
photo_2022-04-08_21-19-59.jpg
TechnoFog has been all over this story at his Telegram channel. He was the first to report yesterday that a new filing had been made in the Igor Danchenko case by the Durham Special Counsel’s Office.

Danchenko is the Russian national who has been proffered by Christopher Steele as the ‘main’ or ‘primary’ source of most of the allegations that appear in his fake and discredited “Steele Dossier”.

Last November Danchenko was indicted by Special Counsel John Durham and his crack team of investigators for making false statements to federal officials during a series of interviews he had with FBI agents back in 2017.
Knipsel.JPG
Turns out Techno’s instincts were correct: today the filing was suddenly **changed** and he was the first to spot that it had been changed from a summons to appear into a federal subpoena.
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Techno’s instincts now lead him to suspect this subpoena from the SCO’s federal grand jury in Virginia was sent to a 3rd party, either to compel testimony to said grand jury or the surrender of key documents to the Durham SCO or…both.

Far from being dead or a cover up, Durham is still gathering evidence in one of the most massive RICO cases every attempted, one that spans

The Obama/Trump Department of Justice

The Obama/Trump FBI

The Obama/Trump State Department

The Obama/Trump CIA

The FISA Court

The Hillary Clinton For President campaign

The Perkins Coie Law Firm

The Fusion GPS private operative firm

The Georgia Tech researchers

The former Neustar VP Rodney Joffe & other private government contractors

The Italian, UK, Australian intelligence services

The Fake News Media outlets paid to promote the RussiaGate hoax

And all of that is just off the top of my head.

Durham is doing his job: he’s reverse-engineering how a truly massive criminal conspiracy was concocted to pay for the creation and dissemination of several Trump/Russia collusion hoaxes both before and after the 2016 election. He is exhaustively and meticulously collecting evidence and building cases against those who both created these multiple hoaxes and then handed them off to multiple federal agencies.

As I pointed out in my last column, thus far Durham hasn’t charged anybody for the criminal conspiracy his ‘speaking indictments’ of Danchenko and former Perkins Coie lawyer Michael Sussmann clearly revealed. The only charges thus far are for making false statements to government officials.

Some take this to mean Durham fully intends to charge people for making false statements to federal agents as they handed off hoaxes they had manufactured while never charging them for the hoaxes themselves.

I believe this incorrect. Durham will not only indict the conspirators for lying to federal agents as they handed off their fake Trump/Russia hoaxes, when he’s ready he’ll make indictments for the conspiracy to create the hoaxes and give them to federal agencies. He’s already laid the groundwork for this in the Sussmann and Danchenko indictments, so no one should be able to express surprise when follows through on it.

To support my independent journalism, you can also make a donation of any size to my Venmo, CashApp or PayPal accounts.

Brian’s Venmo Account

Brian’s PayPal Account

Brian’s CashApp Account

And I thank you for your support. :)
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “John Durham”