Site Admin
Contacteer:

Steve Bannon Declares War Over James O’Keefe Being ‘Terminated’

Bericht door noumoe »

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon- ... erminated/

Steve Bannon Declares War Over James O’Keefe Being ‘Terminated’

by Kari Donovan
February 21, 2023

James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, left the group he started under hostile conditions on Monday, as betrayal ran rampant through the organization, even after months of heavy-hitting journalism that broke up massive government fraud and exposed corruption that had upended the lives of the American people.

Most people would call the group highly successful at achieving their mission. However, that was not enough reason to keep the group going.

Rumors had circulated since earlier in the month that the government watchdog organization was experiencing an internal battle, with other members saying that O’Keefe was ‘mean’ and that there were huge concerns over his interest in dancing and theater and that they began to be focused on getting rid of O’Keefe after the group’s reporting on Pfizer went hugely viral.

Many people speculated that pressure on the other group members from Pfizer was fueling the infighting because it didn’t make a lot of sense to be dragging out these petty concerns into the public and destroying the group when they had hit peak success.

On Monday O’Keefe announced that he was leaving the organization and laid out his reasoning for the first time since the rumors started. A video of O’Keefe making comments went instantly viral. The original source for the video is The GWP, which reported about the emotional farewell:

“This video was anonymously sent to The GWP.

James O’Keefe delivered remarks this morning at Project Veritas.

This was sent to The GWP from a former donor who said he will not donate to Project Veritas again unless they bring back James O’Keefe. The video is working now. It was loading before.”

Steve Bannon, the host of the War Room, played O’Keefe’s farewell and then declared ‘War’ on the people behind outsing O’Keefe.

And even though O’Keefe has been pushed back a bit, he reported not giving up his long-time work. Media reports show that O’Keefe has plans to move on from the very confusing actions of the Veritas Board of Directors.

O’Keefe is known for his determined pursuit of the most powerful culprits in government. In a recent video, O’Keefe even joked about his dogged pursuit of Dr. Anthony Fauci, demanding that the US Government address the nation’s COVID concerns.

Newsweek reported on the situation:

Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon declared “war” on anyone responsible for the removal of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe as the right-wing group’s leader.

He said, “no one who had anything to do with O’Keefe being terminated at Veritas will ever have anything to do with War Room.” Bannon added: “This is going to be war.”

O’Keefe announced his removal from the company on Monday. He said the group’s board stripped him of all decision-making powers. In addition, it had removed O’Keefe from his role as chairman following complaints over his treatment of staff.

Bannon said that it’s suspicious that O’Keefe was removed after Project Veritas started looking into Pfizer.

“So, currently, I have no job at Project Veritas,” O’Keefe said in a video shared on Vimeo, despite it being meant for internal use only at the controversial group. “I have no position here based upon what the board has done. So, I’m announcing to you all that today, on Presidents Day, I’m packing up my personal belongings.” During the video, O’Keefe can be seen choking up on his words and tearing up.

Newsweek continued:

O’Keefe founded the non-profit group 13 years ago. It is known for its undercover sting operations using hidden microphones, and these have embarrassed Democratic politicians and news organizations. The group’s operations have often been found to be selectively edited.

Talking on his show on Monday, Bannon said it was suspicious that O’Keefe has been removed right after Project Veritas was focusing on Pfizer. The group was looking into the methods of the pharmaceutical giant that worked on the coronavirus vaccines.

“I just can’t believe that the situation with Pfizer […] is somehow unrelated. This happened at the same time,” Bannon said.

O’Keefe’s removal from his role as Project Veritas CEO and board member was confirmed by the board of directors. A statement read that it had revealed “financial malfeasance.” The board accused O’Keefe of spending “an excessive amount of donor funds in the last three years on personal luxuries.”

O’Keefe has announced he will launch a rival group to Project Veritas. He accused internal adversaries of “ruining our reputation in front of supporters and donors and leaking confidential information and fabricating stories.” It was, he said, part of an internal power struggle within the group, the outlet reported.

“I need to make clear I have not resigned from the company, Project Veritas, I founded 13 years ago. I was stripped of my position as CEO and Chairman,” wrote O’Keefe on Twitter while sharing the video already circulating online.

“I came to the PV office today to remove my personal belongings. If you’re wondering what’s next, stay tuned… ” O’Keefe added.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Steve Bannon”