Bill Gates Claims He Regrets Having Dinner with Jeffrey Epstein and Dismisses Any Ties Between His Foundation and Epstei

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bill Gates Claims He Regrets Having Dinner with Jeffrey Epstein and Dismisses Any Ties Between His Foundation and Epstei

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ion-video/

Bill Gates Claims He Regrets Having Dinner with Jeffrey Epstein and Dismisses Any Ties Between His Foundation and Epstein’s Organization (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published January 30, 2023
photo_2023-01-31_00-37-29.jpg
During a live television interview, Sarah Ferguson from ABC Australia confronted Bill Gates about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein.

Ferguson asked the billionaire and co-founder of Microsoft if he regretted the relationship that he “maintained” with Epstein “against Melinda’s advice and wishes.”

“You’re going way back in time, but yeah, I will say it for the over 100th time, yeah, I shouldn’t have had dinners with him,” Gates said.

“Epstein had a way of sexually compromising people. Is that what Melinda was warning you about?” asked Ferguson.

“No, I mean its…(pause) No, I had dinner with him, and that’s all,” Gates responded.

It can be recalled that Melinda Gates slammed her ex-husband, Bill, for continuing his longtime friendship with deceased pedophile Jeffery Epstein despite her warnings to him about having “nightmares” about him.

After Bill repeatedly met with Epstein, Melinda demanded her husband introduce her to the billionaire hedge fund manager in 2011.

“I did not like that he had meetings with Jeffery Epstein. I made that clear to him. I also met Jeffery Epstein exactly one time. I wanted to see who this man was and I regretted it from the second I stepped in the door,” Melinda told CBS mornings host Gayle King, in her first interview since divorcing the vaccine-touting billionaire philanthropist.

“He was abhorrent, evil personified,” Melinda said. “I had nightmares about it afterward. That’s why my heart breaks for these young women. That’s how I felt, and I am an older woman. He was awful.”

Bill Gates also dismissed any ties between the Gates Foundation and Epstein.

“[And that you regret] the relationship between the foundation and Epstein?” asked Ferguson.

“There never was any relationship of any kind,” Gates responded.

Watch the video below:

The Gateway Pundit previously reported in 2020 that a report out of Norway uncovered that former Nobel Committee chair Thorbjørn Jagland, the Nobel Committee Chair Behind Obama’s Award, denied having met Jeffrey Epstein, but now he confirmed that he entertained Epstein and billionaire Bill Gates at his Strasbourg residence in 2013.

Gates denied a friendship or working relationship with Epstein as well until it too was proven false.

DNMagasinet released a shocking report in 2020 where they uncovered that Jeffrey Epstein was present at a meeting in Strasbourg in 2013 with the then Chairman of the Nobel Committee and billionaire Bill Gates.

According to the Norwegian newspaper, “After several inquiries this last week regarding new information about the meeting, Jagland confirmed that Gates and Epstein attended a meeting at his residence in March 2013, at an official meeting. According to him, Gates and Epstein arrived together.”
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Bill Gates”