Bill Gates is WORRIED about Q /Anon and the Free Availability of Information - 01/23/2023 Interview:

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bill Gates is WORRIED about Q /Anon and the Free Availability of Information - 01/23/2023 Interview:

Bericht door noumoe »

Gates talks about QAnon. Someone's panicking! 🍿🐸

• Q: "How WORRIED are you by developments at Twitter in general the potential of social media to drive polarization & division & crazy ideas & conspiracy theories?"

• A: "...The free availability of information, naively, certainly within the IT industry people like myself who got a chance to be a part of creating these things. We thought it would be a net plus for Democracy. And that is still there.
That access to information is incredibly beneficial. The fact that's been taken. Where you can kind of just find people who believe Q/Anon & sit there all day long, & be told how right you are & not pulled out of that. That is definitely one of the four or five problems that I put in the next generation must figure this one out...bucket."

https://rumble.com/v26ylfg-bill-gates-i ... ation.html
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Bill Gates”