Site Admin
Contacteer:

Steve Bannon Makes HUGE Announcement About Donald Trump

Bericht door noumoe »

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon- ... ald-trump/

Steve Bannon Makes HUGE Announcement About Donald Trump

by Kari Donovan
November 8, 2022

Steve Bannon worked for President Donald J. Trump in numerous positions, including as a White House strategist, so his prediction for what we are about to see unfold in the mid-term elections and beyond into the 2024 election for President is highly noteworthy.

Recently Bannon told his War Room audience about what he is watching and how he is analyzing the actions of the top political players, and he cast a vision that many supporters of Trump’s and the America First-Populist agenda will be thrilled about.

“2022 is how we are going to stop this. We are going to have a sweeping… I think we can have a 100-seat pickup in the House of Representatives. I think we can flip the Senate. We intend to destroy the Democrat party as a national institution, from school boards all the way up to state legislatures, attorney generals, secretaries of state, to the House and the Senate. Trump is definitely running in 2024,” Bannon told his audience, adding about Trump’s eventual announcement:

“Oh, it’s not even a question. He’s going to run. I think you can see from his speeches at his rallies, he’s definitely running. There’s no doubt. It’s clear that Biden isn’t going to run for reelection.”

“Biden and Kamala Harris are going to be so crushed this November, the Democrats are going to be throwing a lot of people overboard,” Bannon said, adding that he believes Trump will continue to lead the Republican Party and even grow into more of a political force for the Grand Old Party (GOP).

“Going forward, we can transform the Republican Party into more of a MAGA movement … just immerse the (Make America Great Again) movement with the Republican Party, and we’re going to have massive victories in the future,” Bannon said.

“Trump is a disruptor, but he has a long-term vision because I absolutely believe in the marrow of my bones that he will be our nominee in 2024. He’ll come back to us. We’ll have a sweeping victory in 2022, and he’ll lead us in 2024. We totally get rid of Nancy Pelosi, and the first act of President Trump as speaker will be to impeach Joe Biden for his illegitimate activities of stealing the presidency,” Bannon added in discussion with Bognet for Congress.

Bannon had told a crowd of New York Republicans that they “need to confront this radical Biden administration every day. Politics should no longer be thought of as Republicans versus Democrat.”

Bannon is still connected to Trump, and Trump has sought his advice on a number of topics, according to media reports.

“Trump has repeatedly spoken by phone with Steve Bannon in recent weeks to seek advice on his campaign to overturn his re-election defeat, reconciling with his once-estranged ex-White House strategist, sources tell me,” Jennifer Jacobs, a reporter from Bloomberg News, reported in 2021.

“Trump and Bannon have been talking regularly, multiple sources tell me. They’ve been in communication FOR WEEKS now, patching up earlier rift as Trump sought advice from anyone willing to help him fight his election defeat,” she said.

According to Bannon, Trump’s team is reportedly eying November 14, roughly a week after the midterm elections, to announce a 2024 presidential run, which is confirmed by multiple media reports.

“Trump and his top advisers have been signaling for weeks that a 2024 announcement is imminent. But those discussions have reached the point that allies are blocking off days in their calendars for the week after the midterms — and preparing to travel,” Axios reported.

“With polls pointing toward a good night for Republicans on Tuesday, Trump plans to surf the GOP’s expected post-midterm euphoria to build momentum for his own effort to retake the White House. Look for Trump to take credit for Republican victories across the board —including those he propelled with his endorsements, and even those he had nothing to do with. In recent weeks, Trump has been inching closer and closer to saying he is running, relishing the applause as he hints to his rally crowds that he’s doing it,” the report added.

The Axios report notes that “discussions are still fluid and could change depending on Tuesday’s results, especially if the Senate still hangs in the balance and the Georgia race between Herschel Walker and Raphael Warnock goes to a run-off.”

At his Thursday rally in Iowa, Trump told the crowd: “In order to make our country successful and safe and glorious, I will very, very, very probably do it again … Get ready that’s all I’m telling you — very soon. Get ready.”

“I think that we have a good chance at the Senate,” Trump told the “Chris Stigall Show,” adding, “Good chance, we had no chance three months ago. Now we have a chance of getting 51, 52 seats in the Senate. And I think the House is going to do pretty well, I think we’re going to be up by maybe a substantial number.”
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Steve Bannon”