Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Husband Files for Divorce, But Praises Her for Being an Amazing Mom

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Husband Files for Divorce, But Praises Her for Being an Amazing Mom

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... azing-mom/

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published September 28, 2022
photo_2022-09-29_10-07-25.jpg
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband, Perry Greene, has filed for a divorce.
The congresswoman and her husband had been married for over 27 years.

Business Insider reports that “in his petition, Perry Greene wrote that he and the congresswoman had been in a ‘bona-fide state of separation’ before he filed the papers in Floyd County, Georgia.”

The filing also said that the marriage is “irretrievably broken.”

Insider reports that Perry Greene had asked that the divorce be filed under seal, as “the record will contain sensitive personal and financial information, the public disclosure of which would negatively impact the parties’ privacy interests.”

The court filings say that Rep. Greene accepted the divorce petition on Wednesday.

A spokesperson for Greene told the outlet that the divorce was a “private and personal matter.”

Unfortunately for the liberals who likely hoped to see some messy dirt spilling, both parties appear to be handling it maturely and respectfully.

“Marriage is a wonderful thing and I’m a firm believer in it. Our society is formed by a husband and wife creating a family to nurture and protect. Together, Perry and I formed our family and raised three great kids. He gave me the best job title you can ever earn: Mom,” Rep. Greene wrote in a statement. “I’ll always be grateful for how great of a dad he is to our children.”

Perry Greene told Insider that she was his “best friend for the last 29 years” and an “amazing mom.”

“Our family is our most important thing we have done. As we go on different paths we will continue to focus on our 3 incredible kids and their future endeavors and our friendship,” Perry Greene said.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Marjorie Taylor Greene”