‘Literally kidnapping’: Teens taken against their will to boarding schools across US

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

‘Literally kidnapping’: Teens taken against their will to boarding schools across US

Bericht door noumoe »

Please read this and share it. What follows is the 2nd most important thread I've done.

We now know that
@GovParsonMO
and Senate candidate
@Eric_Schmitt
covered for a child trafficking ring.

But it's worse. They enabled A SLAVERY RING.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/m ... 46901.html

‘Literally kidnapping’: Teens taken against their will to boarding schools across US BY JUDY L. THOMAS AND LAURA BAUER UPDATED SEPTEMBER 05, 2022
child abuse poverty.jpg
Julio Sandoval tells parents he wants to help their wayward sons get on the right path. He assures them, through the website for his transport business, that he will deliver their children safely to a boarding school. So parents hire Sandoval’s company – Safe Sound Secure Youth Ministries – to remove their so-called “troubled teens” from their homes and transport them to the schools. Sandoval also is former dean of students at Agape Boarding School and current leader of another unlicensed facility, both in Missouri. His goal with his transport company is to be “a blessing to your home,” and Sandoval shares with parents the philosophy he says he uses with his own seven children: “I don’t care if you like me, I am not raising you for YOU to like ME. I am raising YOU, for ME to like you.’” Now, Sandoval, 41, awaits his next court appearance, arrested this week after a federal grand jury indicted him for violating a restraining order — issued at the request of a minor boy against his mother — by transporting him against his will to Agape in southwest Missouri. The jury also indicted the estranged mom of the teen, who was dropped off at Agape last summer after a 27-hour drive from California, the indictment says, his hands cuffed behind his back the entire way. The arrests underscore concerns many have with transport companies whose agents often show up at homes in the middle of the night — with the parents’ consent — dragging scared youth out of bed, sometimes restraining them with handcuffs and threatening physical force if they don’t comply. They then cart them off to boarding schools across the country, including Missouri.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/m ... rylink=cpy
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Human/Child trafficking”