Site Admin
Contacteer:

New Report from Russian Embassy Pertaining to US DNC Biological Malfeasance

Bericht door noumoe »

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/n ... pertaining

New Report from Russian Embassy Pertaining to US DNC Biological Malfeasance

Clandestine
8 hr ago

New report from Russian Embassy in Washington. Alleging Biden’s Metabiota and Black and Veatch were conducting dangerous research on viruses such as African Swine Fever and Avian Influenza, specifically with intention to “strike at Soviet grain crops”, as the US have done in the past via biological agents in the Korean War.

New report with supporting documents from the Russia Ministry of Defense will be available later in the day after the public briefing. Same as they always do with the slide show and the docs. I will do a write up on the docs when they become available.

However, the most interesting part of this report is not the contents, but rather how insanely difficult it was for me to find the source of this information.

I first found the statement from the Russian Embassy in the US here on Telegram, see below:

But I wanted a more reliable source than the telegram page, so I tried to go to the official website of the “Embassy of the Russian Federation in the USA”. It wouldn’t load on my phone. Tried it on desktop and wouldn’t work until I changed my VPN to Hong Kong, it let me right in. Go ahead and try for yourself. If you’re using an American IP address, the Russian Embassy is blocked. See for yourself below. Use VPN to access and choose a non-NATO or G7 country.

https://washington.mid.ru/en

And no wonder the US are blocking Russia’s Embassy page, because Russia’s Embassy are regularly lambasting the US and their biological malfeasance in Ukraine. And not only are the US doing this, they are doing so proudly. And the media reported on it back in April.

The US and Bank of America froze the bank accounts of both consulates in Houston and New York. The Russian diplomats and ambassadors are receiving death threats, and the US are actively attempting to “blockade” the activity of the Russian Embassy.

https://www.reuters.com/world/russian-a ... 022-04-24/

Just a friendly reminder of how vehemently the US government does NOT want you to know about Russia’s accusations of US violation of international biological law.

As for the accusations, Russia’s Embassy claim the “US Media keep on waging the campaign to discredit Russia by exaggerating the imaginary threat of the Russian Armed Forces using biological weapons.”

Russia claims it is actually the US that are projecting their crimes onto Russia, and Russia have provided repeated documentary evidence of US Biological Malfeasance in Ukraine and abroad.

Notably, every single report from any Russian entity pertaining to US biological malfeasance, Metabiota is mentioned. Russia are really trying to drive home the point that this entire thing was formulated with intent via the ruling families of the DNC and Hunter’s Biolabs were the hub of Deep State black-site biological operations.

Russia concludes by imploring all experts to familiarize themselves with the documentation soon to be released by Russian Ministry of Defense, and consider why it is the US have been “blocking the development of legally binding verification protocol of the Convention.”

So what does this all mean? It means Russia are continuing to build their dossier and compile as much evidence as they can against the US and their biological activity, and they are not letting up until the UN Security Council invokes Articles V and VI of the Biological Weapons Convention and the world has a coalition to investigate the United States for violating biological peace treaties and international law.

And Russia are methodically introducing these allegations, piece by piece, 2-3 weeks apart from each other. This is not accidental, it’s coordinated to maximize effectiveness of the allegations and gradually and subliminally normalize the reality that the US are not the good guys.

The BRICS alliance foreign policy revolves solely around neutralizing US biological capabilities, and their global support is growing. Saudi Prince, and notable Trump ally, Bin Salman, has taken sides with Russia.

Essentially what I’m getting at is, this is not one of those things that just “goes away”. These allegations are the most severe known to man, Russia are clearly not taking no for an answer, and more nations are siding with Russia as more details come out. They now have China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Mexico, and more. If the UN doesn’t comply, and diplomacy fails, the final option is kinetic global warfare. And the list of US enemies is growing.

The craziest part is, the majority of the citizens in the western world have absolutely no idea any of this is happening, because their criminal governments are actively preventing their citizens from seeing these accusations.

The world teeters on the brink of destruction and the public are largely unaware.

-Clandestine
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Biolabs worldwide”