New Russian MIL Report on US Biolabs in Ukraine 07/07/2022

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door noumoe »

Russian Ministry of Defense Released the slides from their latest briefing on US/NATO biological activity in Ukraine, which I covered in detail on my most recent substack report.

Unfortunately I have yet to get my hands on any English translated versions, so the photos attacked are low res, and I used Google translate.

Check the slides and information out for yourself here!

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/H3Cw2zPhYV4I0A
photo_2022-07-09_00-10-23.jpg
photo_2022-07-09_00-10-27.jpg
New report from Russian Military on the US Biological network in Ukraine! And this one is LOADED with new information.

New documentation found exposing US/Ukrainian disregard for bio-security and more details on Hunter Biden’s Metabiota!

“the official activities of the Pentagon in Ukraine are just a front for illegal military and biological research.”

“The available intelligence suggests that the company is merely a front for internationally dubious purposes and is used by the U.S. political elite to carry out opaque financial activities in various parts of the world”.

Check out my entire report here!

-Clandestine

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/n ... us-biolabs

Clandestine
Jul 7

New report on new documentation recovered from Russian Military on the US Biological network in Ukraine! And this one is LOADED with new information. I highly suggest you read the entire report, then come back and read my analysis on the parts that stuck out to me most.

Russia’s Special Military Operation has found documentation pertaining to a third party evaluation of the US biological network, specifically the Defensive Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Ukraine, pertaining to the facilities from 2005-2016 (Remember these dates). The document contains the data on evaluation of healthcare, veterinary and biosecurity system efficiency prepared by a group of U.S. experts in 2016.

The experts confirm that despite 10 years of activity in Ukraine, “there is no legislation on the control of highly dangerous pathogens in the country, there are significant deficiencies in biosafety... The current state of resources makes it impossible for laboratories to respond effectively to public health emergencies”.

The document also emphasises that “over the past five years, Ukraine has shown no progress in implementing international health regulations of the World Health Organisation”.

The experts took careful note of the non-compliance with storing microbial collections like seen at the lab in Mariupol. The experts reported “most facilities are characterised by numerous gross violations, such as unlocked fencing systems, unlatching windows, broken or inactive pathogen restriction systems, lack of alarm systems”. The results of the review conclude that there is no system for protecting dangerous pathogens in Ukraine.

Despite all of these red flags and lack of compliance with all US bio-safety standards in the report, the organization concluded to approve the US Pentagon continuation of the DTRA program in Ukraine, which the Pentagon had invested over $250 million.

So at the very least, the US and Ukraine were intentionally negligent and endangered the lives of EVERY SINGLE ORGANISM on the planet with their reckless handling of the world’s most dangerous pathogens.

Russian MIL are suspicious of these biolab sponsors, in particular George Soros, as he has nothing to do with biosecurity issues. The Soros Foundation is mentioned with the notation “contributed to the development of an open and democratic society”. What in the hell does having biolabs in Ukraine have to do with “an open and democratic society”?

Russian MIL believe this to be further confirmation “that the official activities of the Pentagon in Ukraine are just a front for illegal military and biological research.”

Russia then goes on to specifically target the DNC and their intermediary organizations as the perpetrators behind this entire thing and are making a concerted effort to separate Trump and US institutions, and direct allegations firmly at the DNC. Russian MIL are calling out the Deep State specifically.

Also, take careful notice of the dates 2005-2016. The DTRA began in the year 2005 when DNC Senators Obama and Lugar travelled to Ukraine and “inspected WMD facilities”. 2016 is when Trump showed up. Russia are making a serious effort to make it known that Trump was not involved in this, and it was specifically the DNC/Deep State entities. This is more evidence suggesting Putin and Trump are working together in some capacity.

The report changes gears and then goes into more details on METABIOTA and their involvement in West Africa during the Ebola outbreak circa 2015. The activities of the company's employees have raised questions from the World Health Organisation (WHO) in terms of their compliance with biosafety requirements.

Russia MIL states pertaining to Hunter Biden’s Metabiota, “The available intelligence suggests that the company is merely a front for internationally dubious purposes and is used by the U.S. political elite to carry out opaque financial activities in various parts of the world”.

Yup. Putin and Russia are rooting out Deep State entities. “International dubious purposes used by the US Political elite”. SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP TALKING. Trump and Putin are lockstep.

According to the report from the international panel of experts from the Haemorrhagic Fever Consortium, “Metabiota staff had failed to comply with handling procedures and concealed the involvement of Pentagon staff who were using the company as a front. The main purpose of these activities was to isolate highly virulent variants of the virus from sick and dead people, as well as to export its strains to the USA.”

Russian MIL outlines Ebola’s 40% mortality rate and highly pathogenic in Humans. And then questions why Metabiota felt the need to study this highly dangerous virus in Ukraine.

The report contains other juicy information pertaining to not only US but other NATO countries and their biological involvement in Ukraine, specifically Germany.

Russia goes on to confirm all of this information and supporting documentation collected front the Special Military Operation will be made available in the “US Military Biological Dossier” expected the Autumn from the Russian Government.

Now, this is a lot of information, but what is the overall message you should gather from this?

What I see, is that the evidence of US DNC biological malfeasance continues to pile up as opposed to going away. Russia are finalizing their report and are not shying away from the global political stage in their allegations agains the US DNC and the accusations of bioweapon production. But most importantly, I see the conscious effort to make Trump appear as if he is not involved, and the continuous efforts from the Russian MIL to paint this is a subversion of the US MIL and Executive entires, and not the overall wishes of the US government.

Russia are making it very clear they are cognizant of the Deep State and are directing their allegations at the dubious international purposes of the US political elite.

A reckoning is coming. One way or the other. These are the most serious accusations known to man. This doesn’t end with a handshake or an “I’m sorry”. This ends with either perpetrators swinging, or it ends in nuclear fallout and a very hot WW3.

Pray it’s the former.

-Clandestine

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Biolabs worldwide”