Democrats were targeting political opponents via federal database access they had from inside their own law firm.

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Democrats were targeting political opponents via federal database access they had from inside their own law firm.

Bericht door noumoe »

By Brian Cates 01-01-2022
photo_2022-06-01_09-39-25.jpg
OH SHIT.

Oh shit shit shit...

All these years.

All these years ever since we first found out about the 702 'about' queries abuses discovered under NSA head Adm. Mike Rogers in 2016...

...it was assumed most of these illegal and non-compliant 702 abuses queries were being run from inside the federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies themselves.

IT NOW APPEARS THAT ME AND MANY OTHER SPYGATE RESEARCHERS WERE WRONG ABOUT THAT.

It never even **occurred to us that Obama and his criminal regime had set it up so that the TOP DEMOCRAT LAW FIRM IN THE COUNTRY could do their own tracking of political targets via the federal databases from right inside their own law firm.

MIND-BLOWING.

We knew from the FISA court releases and Adm. Roger's documentation that the most of the 702 query abuses were being done by private federal contractors.

It was always assumed these private contractors worked for cyber-firms that were being given access as part of their work for the government.

It never in a million years would have crossed my mind that Obama & CO. were so corrupt, they'd thrown the door open to a political law firm being given private contractor status and allowed it to abuse and exploit the federal surveillance system.

Let me state this clearly:

Perkins Coie having admitted in writing that this FBI federal database portal exists inside their HQ and has been there since 2012 is a huge piece of evidence that John Durham already has known about for years and has been building cases on it.

Durham is building a 'joint venture' criminal conspiracy case against several dozen people.

When this all comes out, we may very well discover that Rodney Joffe and the GT researchers were patsies. In that Perkins Coie didn't need any outside contractors mining databases for them in projects targeting Trump and his associates.

PERKINS COIE PERSONNEL WERE DOING THE ILLEGAL MINING OF THE FEDERAL DATABASES FOR THE POLITICAL TARGETING OF HILLARY CLINTON'S OPPONENTS RIGHT INSIDE THEIR OWN LAW FIRM.
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (34.36 KiB) 75 keer bekeken
In other words, the contracting of Perkins Coie with Joffe and the GT researchers was a smokescreen to hide one of the Democratic parties most valuable assets:

the fact the Democrat's top law firm had their own FBI portal into federal databases that they were using for 100% political targeting of opponents.

It was very important that nobody ever find out this.

Well we just found about this.

And I suspect Durham knew about it years ago.

And it never leaked.

As he built the cases against the people who've been essentially illegally mining federal databases to pursue political targets since 2012.

Now I have to say it. I have to.

If Durham found any solid evidence that Obama was involved in setting this FBI portal up inside Perkins Coie, he's going to be indicted for it.

Not just Hillary.

Obama also.

You can't expose and prosecute something like this without going after the people who set it up.

Nobody was ever supposed to discover Democrats were targeting political opponents via federal database access they had from inside their own law firm.

It's a massive game changer that this just went public.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “John Durham”