Contacteer:

Fauci To Be Placed Under Investigation After His Emails Are Released

Bericht door noumoe »

https://republicbrief.com/fauci-to-be-p ... -released/

Fauci To Be Placed Under Investigation After His Emails Are Released

by Jeff Miller
May 10, 2022
photo_2022-05-11_17-42-54.jpg
Back in March of this year, Anthony Fauci backtracked on his own hints that he would retire soon, asserting that the COVID pandemic is not yet over.

A day after he said ‘I can’t stay in this job forever,’ Fauci seemed determined to stick around when asked on ABC’s This Week if he was thinking of leaving.He replied: ‘I’m not so sure, George,’ the director of the National Health Institute told anchor George Stephonaupolous. ‘I want to make sure we’re really out of this before I really seriously consider doing anything different. We’re still in this.’

‘We have a way to go. I think we got clearly going in the right direction. I hope we stay that way,’ he continued.

At the time he stated that a rise in cases could bring back COVID regulations, although he stated that it would be an uphill battle to put the laws back in place after states across the country lifted the regulations.
Well, it won’t matter if he retires or not. He can’t stop what’s coming down the pipe.

According to Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul, if Republicans win control of Congress in November’s midterm elections, they will investigate Dr. Anthony Fauci.

In the event of a Republican retake of the Senate and if Paul becomes chairman of a committee, Paul plans to subpoena Fauci’s records.

“If we win in November, if I’m chairman of a committee, if I have subpoena power, we’ll go after every one of [Fauci’s] records,” Paul declared. “We’ll have an investigator go through this piece-by-piece because we don’t need this to happen again.”Also lauded by Paul was a recent judge’s decision to overturn the federal mask mandate on planes, trains, and other major travel hubs.

Last month, Ohio GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said Republicans would reveal what Fauci was aware of about the cause of the Covid pandemic.

Allied with Jordan, the Republican senator from Kansas, Roger Marshall, released Fauci’s financial records. Fauci and his wife appear to have a combined net worth of roughly $10 million, according to records.During the pandemic, Fauci and his wife attended four galas and ceremonies – including three virtual ones – for which they were paid tens of thousands of dollars.

Jordan stated that these disclosures and the recently released emails underscored the ‘need to investigate Fauci.’“If the American people put us back in charge, we are definitely going to do this,” Jordan declared, noting that his peers would hold a congressional investigation into the roots of the virus.“Because we now know without a doubt that Dr. Fauci knew on Jan. 31 and Feb. 1 that this thing came from a lab,” Jordan insisted. “The top scientists in the country were saying it came from a lab. One scientist says we got the notes now from the conference call on February 1st. One scientist says, ‘I don’t see how this can happen in nature, but it would be easy to do in a lab.’”

“And yet just in a matter of days, they changed their position, write the article that appears in Nature of Medicine Magazine, which then gets cited in the now-famous letter The Lancet, which became the gospel for the fact that Fauci can go out and tell people it didn’t come from a lab when in fact they knew it did,” Jordan added.

“The interesting thing is. We point this out. We just learned this last week, that the two doctors who were most adamant that this thing came from a lab early on: one is Dr. Kristian Anderson. On Jan. 31, 2020, he says this to Dr. Fauci in an email: ‘Virus looks engineered. The virus not consistent with evolutionary theory.’ So, he knew it came from a lab.”“They changed their position,” Jordan declared. “And a few months later, guess what? They get an $8.9 million, both him and Dr. [Robert] Garry – the guy who said it couldn’t happen naturally.”

After getting the endorsement of former President Donald Trump, Ohio Republican Senate candidate J. D. Vance called for mandating term limits for federal bureaucrats such as Fauci.

At a town hall, Vance said term limits should be imposed on public servants and referenced the long-time advisor.

“We need term limits not just for the legislators but for bureaucrats because ladies and gentlemen, all this talk about experts losing their expert status but there is an expert that not a single person in this room voted for that has far more power than anyone we ever did [vote for]… his name is Anthony Fauci,” Vance stated.

“Why does he make more money than anyone else in the federal government? We need term limits for the bureaucrats,” he continued.

“‘When you have the bureaucracy at the EPA, or the IRS or whatever alphabet agency we’re talking about, that is actively against the president of the United States, that’s a fundamental problem for the nature of the Republican itself.”

“The president can’t hire and fire his own people. And he has bureaucrats that are actively against his agenda, but he can’t fire them,” Vance concluded.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Anthony Fauci”