President Trump Calls Out the Corrupt Obama Machine

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

President Trump Calls Out the Corrupt Obama Machine

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ite-house/

President Trump Calls Out the Corrupt Obama Machine – “They Spied on my Campaign, They Spied on my Transition Team, and They Even Spied on the White House”
By Joe Hoft
Published April 29, 2022
photo_2022-04-30_10-58-34.jpg
President Trump calls for a review of the corrupt Obama White House.

President Trump released a statement minutes ago where he calls out for the immediate release of Obama’s Chief of Staff’s emails before the 2017 Inauguration.I immediately call for the release of all text messages sent to and from Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff during their attempt to overturn the 2016 Presidential Election. They spied on my campaign, they spied on my transition team, and they even spied on the White House while I was in the Oval Office. They did everything they could to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, and stop the “Will of the People” with their Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, Mueller Scam, and more. I wonder what the texts would reveal? Unlike my Chief of Staff, which show patriotic Americans concerned about illegal and massive Election Fraud in 2020, I say bad things would be revealed.

Here is the statement:
Knipsel.JPG
The most shocking piece of information against the Obama gang was the fact that they bragged about their Russia collusion meetings in the White House that started in July 2016. In an article from the far-left Washington Post Obama started holding secret Russia collusion meetings in the basement of the White House with no records from these meetings released to date.

This of course was an insurrection and against the law. Think about it. President Obama and his team were working together to set up the candidate for President from the Republican Party with lies using the government resources to do it. They sought FISA warrants to legitimize their spying on candidate Trump and finally got one after using the made-up Steele dossier to do so. This dossier was ultimately a product paid for by the Hillary campaign.

But to date basically, nothing has been done to punish the Obama insurrectionists. Then after the 2020 Election, the same group of Democrats and RINOs got together to set up President Trump and make him a bad guy for claiming the stolen election was stolen.The Jan 6 Committee was set up to further harass President Trump, and prevent him from being eligible to run again. Radicals on the committee that isn’t even set up according to law or the Constitution continue forward with this charade.

Next thing you know, the Jan 6 committee leaks President Trump’s Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows’s emails to CNN. What a totally corrupt bunch of animals.President Trump is right. Let’s see Obama’s Chief of Staff’s emails and texts from after the 2016 Election. I’ll bet we find real insurrection there. We know this because they already admitted it to the WaPo when they discussed their secret meetings in Obama’s White House.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “SpyGate”