New York Judge Holds Trump in Contempt, Fines Him $10,000 Per Day That He Refuses to Turn Over Documents to Crooked AG

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

New York Judge Holds Trump in Contempt, Fines Him $10,000 Per Day That He Refuses to Turn Over Documents to Crooked AG

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... rooked-ag/

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published April 25, 2022
photo_2022-04-28_12-35-33.jpg
New York Judge Arthur Engoron has held Donald Trump in contempt and ordered a fine of $10,000 per day that he refuses to turn over documents to New York Attorney General Letitia James.
During a hearing on Monday, the judge considered James’ contempt request.

“Mr. Trump, I know you take your business seriously, and I take mine seriously, I hereby hold you in civil contempt and fine you $10,000 a day,” Engoron ruled.

The documents that James is requesting relate to the Trump Organization’s business dealings. She claims that the organization manipulated property values for tax purposes.
Trump originally had until March 1 to comply and turn over the subpoenaed documents, but it was later extended to March 31.

“The judge’s order was crystal clear: Donald J. Trump must comply with our subpoena and turn over relevant documents to my office,” Letitia James said in a statement earlier this month. “Instead of obeying a court order, Mr. Trump is trying to evade it. We are seeking the court’s immediate intervention because no one is above the law.”In case there are any doubts about her case being politically motivated, following her election in November 2018, James immediately began cursing and threatening then-President Donald Trump.

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Rechtzaken”