IT’S OFFICIAL! TWITTER IS SOLD!

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

IT’S OFFICIAL! TWITTER IS SOLD!

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... 3-billion/

BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL! TWITTER IS SOLD! Twitter Shares Halted Pending News of Sale – Company Sold to Elon Musk for $44 Billion
By Jim Hoft
Published April 25, 2022
Knipsel.JPG
As the Gateway Pundit previously reported, news broke that a deal may be made as early as today. Bloomberg says the company is in the final stretch of negotiations with Elon Musk.

Twitter was reportedly re-examining Elon Musk’s $43 billion takeover supply after the billionaire lined up financing for the bid.Candidate for South Carolina House of Representatives, Tim Swain broke the news that Twitter has been sold to Elon Musk.

Elon Musk posted a tweet following the report.
“I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means,” Musk wrote.The Verge reported:

Twitter has accepted Elon Musk’s offer to purchase the company for $44 billion, the company announced in a press release today. Musk purchased the company at $54.20 a share, the same price named in his initial offer on April 14th.

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” said Musk in a statement included with the release. “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans.”

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal also applauded the deal in the release. “Twitter has a purpose and relevance that impacts the entire world,” Agrawal said in an accompanying statement. “Deeply proud of our teams and inspired by the work that has never been more important.”
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Elon Musk”