Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... r-created/

Techno Fog: CIA Bombshell: The Sussmann Data Was “User Created”
By Cristina Laila
Published April 16, 2022
photo_2022-04-22_09-29-11.jpg
photo_2022-04-22_09-29-11.jpg (22.17 KiB) 59 keer bekeken
By Techno Fog SubStack:

My late Friday night involved hitting refresh on PACER every so often, incurring the $0.10 charge for each search result as I waited on Special Counsel John Durham’s latest filing in the Michael Sussmann case. (Exciting, I know.)
The motion exceeded expectations, discussing CIA conclusions that Sussmann was providing implausible data to federal authorities, providing CIA notes regarding their meeting with Sussmann, and confirmation that they essentially spied on President-Elect Trump.

The motion can be found here. It was filed as part of the government’s efforts to convince the court that the evidence it seeks to admit in Sussmann’s trial is relevant and admissible. Let’s go through the most important parts.The CIA Notes Part 1: January 31, 2017.

Durham provided to the Court two sets of notes related to Sussmann’s representations to the CIA. The first was from Sussmann’s January 31, 2017 contacts with a CIA employee where Sussmann discussed wanting to provide to the CIA data on “the presence and activity of a unique Russian made phone around President Trump.” It was said that this secret activity started in April 2016 and continued after Trump’s “move to the White House.”
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Anyway, what a finding by the CIA. Of course, this only leads to more questions:

Which “user” created the data?

Does it go back to the Joffe conspiracy?

And who else is part of that conspiracy?
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (23.02 KiB) 59 keer bekeken
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Russische Hoax Dossier”