Barr Eviscerates 51 Intel Officials Who Signed Letter Calling Hunter Biden Laptop Story ‘Disinformation’

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Barr Eviscerates 51 Intel Officials Who Signed Letter Calling Hunter Biden Laptop Story ‘Disinformation’

Bericht door noumoe »

https://resistthemainstream.org/watch-b ... e=telegram

by Gary Ray April 11, 2022
Bill_Barr-750x394.jpg
“Because they’re political whores” was former Attorney General William Barr’s blunt reply to the question: “Why [did] 51 intelligence officials published a letter just weeks before the 2020 election, claiming that the New York Post story about Hunter Biden’s laptop “has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade asked the question during what the Daily Wire referred to as a “powerful interview on his radio show.”

During the interview, Kilmeade played a clip of a University of Chicago student asking the editor of The Atlantic: “Do you think the media acted inappropriately when they dismissed Hunter Biden’s laptop as Russian disinformation?”

The editor of the liberal publication answered: “My problem with Hunter Biden’s laptop is I think it’s totally irrelevant. I didn’t think Hunter Biden’s business relationships have anything to do with who should be president of the United States, so I don’t find it to be interesting. I mean, that would be my problem with that as a major news story.”

Kilmeade asked Barr, “Can you believe an editor would say that? ‘What does that have to do with Joe Biden being the next president?'”

“Yeah,” Barr replied. “And the irony is, all the handwringing about so-called Russian interference. Yes, they released emails showing there was —”

“2016,” Kilmeade interjected.

“Right,” Barr continued. “In 2016…there was a fight between Hillary and Bernie. Big news.

“That was the interference in the election, right, embarrassing Hillary that way,” said Kilmeade.
Barr responded:

“This was far more consequential than that. All the media platforms and the mainstream media essentially agreeing to keep this out of the news and keep the American people ignorant of business deals.”

Barr continued: “Putting aside the issue of whether there was criminality — I’m not addressing that, but propriety, ethics, cashing in on the office. Potentially giving grounds for blackmail and so forth, of course the American people were entitled to know about that before the election.”

Kilmeade replied: “And they said, ‘Well, it’s just disinformation. What about the 51 intel experts, from Michael Hayden, who served in a Republican administration, to Leon Panetta, some guy that comes off as somewhat balanced, former Republican, former CIA director, to Mike Morell, all saying this is classic Russian disinformation?”

Kilmeade added: “You never believed that. And why would 51 people, many very respected, put their name on a letter like that?”

“Because they’re political whores,” Barr said bluntly. “And it was wrong for them even to put out a letter because they didn’t know the facts. They had zero information; they did it as a political ploy to help Biden win the election.”

Barr concluded:

“One of the funniest things about this whole thing is the media saying, ‘We’re finally now able to authenticate it.’ That could have been authenticated within one or two hours.”

He continued: “As you say, there are emails there, you call up people, even people who are tangential, and say, ‘Did you send this email?’ And they’d say yes, and then it would start verifying that this was authentic. And that could have been done quickly. Less than 24 hours they could have had a good idea whether it was authentic or not. How long did it take them?”

Kilmeade quickly shared the amazing answer: “A year and a half.”
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Justitie USA”