Contacteer:

Trump Deals Blow To US Attorney Who Did Nothing To Stop Election Fraud

Bericht door noumoe »

https://republicbrief.com/trump-deals-b ... ion-fraud/

Trump Deals Blow To US Attorney Who Did Nothing To Stop Election Fraud

by Jeff Miller
April 14, 2022
trump-finger-21422.jpg
Those who should have been able to stop the 2020 election from being robbed failed to do so.

Attorney General Barr reportedly pressured Bill McSwain, the then U.S. Attorney for Pennsylvania’s Eastern District, not to investigate voter fraud.

McSwain wrote to Trump, saying that “General Barr, however, instructed me not to make any public statements or put out any press releases regarding possible election irregularities. I was also given a directive to pass along serious allegations to the State Attorney General for investigation.”

This is what we have now.

As a result, Trump will not be endorsing him.

In his statement, the billionaire said:

One person in Pennsylvania who I will not be endorsing is Bill McSwain for Governor. He was the U.S. Attorney who did absolutely nothing on the massive Election Fraud that took place in Philadelphia and throughout the commonwealth. He said Barr told him not to do anything (because Barr was afraid of being impeached by the Democrats), but he should have done his job anyway. Without free and fair Elections, we don’t have a Country.

Do not vote for Bill McSwain, a coward, who let our Country down. He knew what was happening and let it go. It was there for the taking and he failed so badly. Many of the U.S. Attorneys were probably told not to do anything by Barr. Hence, our Country is going to hell.

True the Vote’s findings are determinative and Bill McSwain should be ashamed of himself, as should many Republican leaders who didn’t act. They said Philadelphia and Detroit were two of the most corrupt places in the Country, with Georgia being one of the most corrupt states!

McSwain, who held the post of U.S. Attorney for Pennsylvania’s Eastern District under Trump, and has frequently expressed his support for the former president, was called “a coward, who let our country down,” by Trump, who accused McSwain of failing to stop “massive” fraud in the 2020 election.

It has been difficult for McSwain to stand out against so many other Republican candidates in a crowded field. As with most of the other candidates, he emphasizes his ties with Trump as one of his tactics.

Even before McSwain started campaigning, he attempted to appeal to Trump supporters.

In advance of the 2020 election, the then-U.S. Attorney issued a statement saying he would closely monitor any election-related issues. There were no cases of election fraud filed.

In an open letter to President Trump sent prior to his formal announcement, McSwain asked for the president’s support and complained that former Attorney General Bill Barr had prevented him from broadcasting his concerns about election irregularities.

McSwain’s letter reads in part:

On Election Day and afterwards, our Office received various allegations of voter fraud and election irregularities. As part of my responsibilities as U.S. Attorney, I wanted to be transparent with the public and, of course, investigate fully any allegations. Attorney General Barr, however, instructed me not to make any public statements or put out any press releases regarding possible election irregularities. I was also given a directive to pass along serious allegations to the State Attorney General for investigation – the same State Attorney General who had already declared that you could not win.

I disagreed with that decision, but those were my orders. As a Marine infantry officer, I was trained to follow the chain of command and to respect the orders of my superiors, even when I disagree with them.

Mr. President, public service is in my blood, and I would like to serve the people of Pennsylvania and restore conservative leadership to our state. I will be the Republican candidate for Governor with the best chance to win the general election in November 2022. Based on my background and experience, I am uniquely positioned to defeat Mr. Shapiro (the likely Democratic candidate) and would welcome the chance to discuss this with you in person. I would be honored to have your support.

McSwain’s re-telling was strongly disputed by Barr, calling it “deceptive” and suggesting that he simply tried to prevent Trump from publicly humiliating him.

This incident seems to be the cause of Trump’s decision not to endorse. Trump stated in a Save America PAC statement that McSwain “said Barr told him not to do anything (because Barr was afraid of being impeached by the Democrats), but he should have done his job anyway.”

There’s no clear indication of how Trump’s decision will affect the election.

According to party insiders, the former president’s advice is crucial in close races. According to Liz Havey, who chairs the GOP committee in Montgomery County, where McSwain is well known, Trump’s directive will have significant effects.

Some critics have recently grown wary of Trump’s ability to control GOP voters. They are concerned about his ability to make smart decisions about the upcoming Pennsylvania governor’s race and the U.S. Senate race. The Washington Examiner reported that GOP leaders in Cambria and Washington counties expressed concern that the former president’s endorsement of Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania’s GOP Senate primary was out of touch with voters’ desires.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Verkiezingsfraude USA”