Does NATO/Ft. Detrick Direct The Erasmus Lab?

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door noumoe »

https://georgewebb.substack.com/p/does- ... rasmus?s=r

Does Task Force Orange Proxy SARS, MERS, And SARS-2 Bioweapons Through Erasmus?

George Webb
Feb 5

In August of 2020, I wrote a book called “Spray It In Dutch” which delineated my investigative findings on a Dutch lab conducting Gain of Function research on SARS, MERS, SARS-COV-2 (COVID), and a variety of deadly influenzas. The gist of my reporting from sources in both Europe and the US Military community (JSOC), was that the Erasmus Lab was involved from its very inception in 2003 in biological warfare testing in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, and even possible Ukraine and Bosnia. I had looked at a Pakistani dark weapons ring in Congress for the use of some of these same technologies in the Afghanistan War.
photo_2022-04-13_11-08-02.jpg
In August of 2020, George Webb wrote “Spray It In Dutch” About A Dutch Lab That Was Testing Biological Weapons In Iraq And The Arab Spring Conflicts For NATO And Ft. Detrick.

The Erasmus Lab has scored a number of “firsts” with CoronaViruses, being first to isolate SARS and MERS, and the first to photograph SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19). My book charged this is because the Erasmus Lab had in fact designed the bioweapons.
Knipsel.JPG
Author George Webb pointed out that the Erasmus Lab had been a scientific concern for many years before finally being banned for Gain of Function research in 2015.

You didn’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to know that the Erasmas Lab was engaged in dangerous Gain of Function research, a euphemism for bioweapons and countermeasures development. My book focused in on two key scientists at Erasmus Lab - Marion Koopmans and Ron Fouchier. Fouchier had already admitted to unauthorized, very dangerous Gain of Function work with the Influenza virus.
Knipsel.JPG
The case against the Erasmus Lab for weaponizing the Influenza virus was open and shut. Who else had tried to revive the “Spanish Flu” which killed between 30 and 100 million people? The important case now was the Erasmus Lab connection to CoronaVirus. If it could be shown that their dark hand was behind the CoronaVirus, perhaps further outbreaks of further mutation strains could be stopped.
Knipsel.JPG
YouTube researcher Mark Kulacz has also done excellent reporting on the origins of the CoronaVirus. Here, Kulacz correctly identifies Emmie De Wit from the Erasmus Lab as the first researcher to photograph the CoronaVirus on February 12th, 2020. She also worked on the MERS virus for the Erasmus Lab.

Interestingly, when the world was fumbling for an electron microscope (EM) photograph of the COVID-19 CoronaVirus, Erasmus was right there to provide the photo. It should be noted that Dr. Robert Malone and his wife Jill Glasspool Malone wrote a book about CoronaVirus the next day while supposedly contracting CoronaVirus that day.

To President Barack Obama’s credit, he cut funding for this dangerous Gain of Function research in late 2014 after learning about the deployment of bioweapons in Syria by the CIA.
Knipsel.JPG
Little did President Obama realize, but military insiders would lift the ban on Gain of Function soon after he left the White House. In August 2020, I reported that the critical Gain of Function work to upgrade the transmissibility of SARS to SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) was done at the Erasmus Lab by a scientist named Herfst.
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
In August 2020, I reported on the ferret experiments which did the Gain of Function upgrades of SARS to SARS-COV-2 in both transmissibility and pathogenicity. I also reported on how the younger scientists of the Erasmus Lab like Herfst did not understand the total picture of the research as a NATO proxy for bioweapons development.
Knipsel.JPG
I had written extensively on how the offensive biological weapons development at Ft. Detrick in Maryland had been off-shored in 1969 to a NATO partner country of the Netherlands for the development of an aerosolized set of bioweapons for South Africa and other rogue nations in the Middle East with tenuous grasps on power.

In my book, “Somewhere Under The Rainbow”, I wrote extensively how bioweapons development by the Department of Defense had been farmed out to a company named Degussa and another named Evonik. Yet another Dutch company that also was implicated was nuclear materials development company Urenco, all funded by the Royal Dutch Shell mining and oil interests.
Knipsel.JPG
So now, with the world under a seemingly endless series of new waves of mutation spreads, the question of whether the Erasmus Lab is the dark hand for NATO is more pressing than ever. We noted Virologist Marion Koopmans, the first scientist from the Erasmus Lab to discover MERS can be transmitted through camels, also is in charge of the World Health Organization investigation into the origins of the CoronaVirus.
Knipsel.JPG
Marion Koopmans of the Erasmus Lab quickly closed down research into the origins of CoronaVirus after a cursory trip to Wuhan to investigate.
Knipsel.JPG
Now it appears, the World Health Organization is not only closing the door on the investigation into the origin of the CoronaVirus, but the WHO also appears to be locking down the process to investigate future “pandemics”.
Knipsel.JPG
In the next post, we will talk about the possible link between Task Force Orange at Ft. Belvoir in Virginia and the critical link TF Orange plays in interfacing with the Erasmus Lab through a Dutch Elite Force unit called Task Group Orange. Has Task Group Orange been a proxy for NATO’s bioweapons program since the “fall of Zimbabwe and South Africa”? We will look at the Dutch Task Force Orange in Africa with bioweapons in the next posts.
Knipsel.JPG
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Erasmus Lab in Rotterdam”