'MONSTER' Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story viewers ‘sick to their stomachs’ as they brand doc ‘worst thing they’ve e

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

'MONSTER' Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story viewers ‘sick to their stomachs’ as they brand doc ‘worst thing they’ve e

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/18184017/ji ... y-netflix/

'MONSTER' Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story viewers ‘sick to their stomachs’ as they brand doc ‘worst thing they’ve ever seen’
Robert Mann
14:04, 6 Apr 2022

A CHILLING documentary about evil paedophile Jimmy Savile launched on Netflix earlier today - and it's left viewers sick to their stomachs.

Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story shines a light onto how the twisted pervert duped the British public into thinking he was a hero.
Knipsel.JPG
The documentary delves into how Savile managed to fool an entire nation for four decades

However, that was before more than 450 allegations of sexual abuse were made against Jimmy Savile after he died.

It is thought the Jim'll Fix It presenter and charity fundraiser sexually abused up to 1,000 young girls and police reckon he was one of the country's most prolific sex offenders.

The documentary shows archive footage of the vile presenter making, what are in hindsight, extremely disturbing comments.

Savile is heard saying: "I am a voluntary helper. Sometimes, when nobody’s looking, I help the lassies.He callously says in another scene: "Let me tell you, you really are missing something. In fact, you’re missing everything."

Those brave enough to watch the chilling documentary have instantly regretted doing so, with one saying: "It's the worst thing I've ever seen."

Taking to Twitter, one person penned: "Watching this thing about Jimmy Savile on Netflix I'm struck by how the purpose for everything he did was to create a smokescreen to hide his perverted acts. A clever conman, and a monster."

Echoing their comments, someone else said: "Watching the new Jimmy Savile documentary on Netflix and it’s the most unsettling piece of television I think I’ve ever seen."He was literally telling the world who he really was, and no one picked up on it because the philanthropic work was a smokescreen."

While a third added: "That Jimmy Savile documentary is nuts. Disgusting creature."

Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story is available to stream on Netflix now.
Knipsel.JPG
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Pedogate EU”