Contacteer:

Musings on Muh Aliens

Bericht door noumoe »

https://jordansather.substack.com/p/mus ... aliens?s=r

Musings on Muh Aliens 🛸
Answering many common questions about the Extraterrestrial/UFO subject

Jordan Sather
Apr 10

It can be difficult in this age of short attention spans to dive deep into a complex topic and spend hours familiarizing oneself with it. Not only that, but it can be difficult to spend hours writing a lengthy research piece explaining depths of a complex topic (I’m getting continuously distracted as I type this!)

The UFO issue is one of those complex topics with many facets to it. With a long history to the subject, suppression of information by the government, and controlled opposition assets putting coordinated disinformation into the public to muddy the waters, it can be difficult to get to the bottom of things.

Being a phenomenon that I’m fascinated with and that I think contains data within it that is necessary for the advancements of the human race (hence the suppression and secrecy by Cabal powers), I’ve spent the last decade investigating what “UFOs” are, who makes them, what the *true* science of our reality is, and whether or not life exists elsewhere in the cosmos. This study has included watching dozens of hours of documentary content, involvement in co-producing a documentary, traveling to dozens of UFO conferences and interviewing witnesses, inventors, and experts, and spending hundreds of hours reading books and articles online.

In this “hot take” age of social media, I often see a news story about a subject and will post a quick one or two sentence thought on my feed regarding it. This has led to curiosity in my audience about where my stances actually lie on UFOs and life outside of our planet Earth, I get questioned often, so I’m writing this blog piece to clarify these stances.

Below you will find my beliefs in bullet point format given as answers to common question I receive about UFOs, extraterrestrials, secret govt. programs and related topics. These are my beliefs. I’m not saying I’m 100% correct and have the absolute truth for you, but I am confident that I am at least on the right track with things, or headed that direction.

► Do you believe UFOs are real?
Going by the technical acronym, “Unidentified Flying Objects”, yes, there are objects seen all the time that are unidentified. If we mean an object that is not a plane, helicopter, balloon, drone, or swamp gas - yes I believe in those, too. I’ve seen some phenomena myself there were truly unexplainable, definitely not a conventional aircraft. Now, when seeing a “UFO” (or as they are trying to rebrand it these days, “UAP”, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena), one must then ask themselves, “is this one of ours or one of theirs?”, meaning is this craft a UFO of Earthly origin, manmade, or of extraterrestrial origin, not manmade. Could humans in secret government or corporate programs have developed exotic propulsion technologies by now? I think so. Let’s see where those billions of unaccounted for dollars from the Pentagon budgets has gone the last 50 years. $10,000 for a toilet seat? C’mon now.

► If they have it, then why is the government keeping this sort of science and technology secret?
The Deep State would lose a lot of money and control if certain technologies found their way into the public domain. This helps explain why the Banking Cabal worked to censor Nikola Tesla’s inventions in the early 1900s, and why many other inventors have had their potentially disruptive technologies suppressed over the last century. Sometimes these inventions are classified as top secret under the Invention Secrecy Act and end up in a government black hole somewhere, sometimes they don’t even make it that far and the scientist finds his warehouse burnt down in the middle of the night. Blackmail and death threats work to silence, too. As it’s been said, the intelligence community has “Six Ways to Sunday” to get back at you if they really want to shut you up.

► What about these “secret space program” whistleblowers?
I have an incredibly hard time believing that a supposed “whistleblower” who supposedly worked in the so-called “secret space programs” would be freely offering their testimony all across social media. Notice how very few of these supposed whistleblowers ever get censored, and you can find their interviews all over YouTube and Instagram accounts. You would think the Deep State would extend extra effort to shut these people up if they were exposing some of their deepest darkest secret. Not to mention these individuals offer little, if any evidence to their claims. I frankly think it’s more probably that these are controlled assets, whether they realize it or not, and are being used to disseminate disinformation to the public about these programs to lead truth seekers astray.

► So what’s up with the government’s UFO disclosures these past few years?
Since you’re seeing these “Disclosures” in the mainstream media, you can be sure that these are incredibly controlled releases, which I hesitate to call “Disclosures” in the first place, because why would we expect the government to be admitting this information after all these decades of lies and playing stupid? I think these are watered down “limited hangout” releases meant to misdirect and set up Gatekeepers of “Disclosure” to funnel the public into. According to Victor Marchetti, a former deputy director of the CIA, a limited hangout is "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further." Give the public tiny bits about a “Secret UFO Program”, they’ll think that’s all the government have done with the subject. Playing us for dumb.

► Do you believe in life elsewhere in the universe?
I think common sense would suggest that if self-aware life arose on this rotating oblate spheroid we call Earth, self-aware intelligent life can and has arisen elsewhere in the cosmos. Consider the vastness of space.

► Why haven’t aliens landed or showed themselves?
One common thought amongst the normie public is that “aliens wouldn’t be able to travel the huge distance is takes to get here!”. I think that is easy to explain away when thinking of these civilizations using advanced propulsion mechanisms taking them faster than the speed of light, if not teleporting them through the cosmic web near instantaneously. So if they can get here, or have already been here observing for a while, why don’t they just land? Well, I think there are certain Cosmic or Natural Laws in place (that they understand far better than we do) and they don’t want to infringe on these laws. Basically, they’re letting us figure our crap out on our own, and don’t want to create karmic entanglements with humanity by infringing on our Free Will. That being said, maybe both malevolent and benevolent species of ETs have meddled in human affairs in the past in subtle, behind the scenes ways. I think this is a possibility and can help to answer a few existential questions about humanity. What if there are references to ET life in many of our ancient spiritual and religious books? Would make sense.

► Aren’t aliens just interdimensional?
I think this avenue of thinking is approached by many in a superficial, black and white way. What if… all life is “interdimensional”? Humans are, aren’t they? We have these meat suits that comprise our physical bodies, and at the same time we have these mental structures of consciousness that we exist in as well. We are “interdimensional” or “multidimensional” beings, if you think about it. I think there could be both physical and non-physical life out there. Some of this life may be difficult for us to comprehend seeing as we are limiting our thought processes to only what we know and understand.

► Are channelers legit?
To start with this one, I do think that humans have the ability to perform telepathic functions. We have barely begun to understand the abilities of our consciousness and extra-sensory perceptions. That being said, I think the majority of people who claim they channel aliens or are contactees of aliens on the internet are full of shit, to put it bluntly. Much like with the “space program whistleblowers”, the so-called channelers offer little to no proof and evidence to support their claim of being conduits for alien messages. Also the spiritual implications are of note here, as I don’t think an advanced alien race would be singling out a human to give messages to the human race, especially some of these particular humans we see claiming to be channelers. They often have quite the imbalanced egos and are very self-absorbed. “Would a spiritually advanced race be choosing that person to relay their messages?”, I often ask myself. And how do they even know they are telepathically connecting to the ET race or group they think they are? Wouldn’t it be pretty easy for some demonic or archonic (whatever you want to call it) entity to be sending this person thought forms, purporting to be some benevolent galactic messenger, unbeknownst to the human conduit? Possible, in my opinion. Again, we are spiritual children, metaphorically. I think we have much to learn when it comes to these powers. I don’t think we should shy away from them, but we need to crawl before we walk.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Cosmos, UFO's & Secret Space Program”