Epstein victim claims the pedophile and Bill Clinton SHARED a hotel suite on South Africa trip

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Epstein victim claims the pedophile and Bill Clinton SHARED a hotel suite on South Africa trip

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0&ito=1490

Epstein victim claims the pedophile and Bill Clinton SHARED a hotel suite on South Africa trip and says she only trusted billionaire because of his connection to Clinton: once-aspiring model claims Epstein feared being poisoned
Juliette Bryant, 39, from Cape Town, South Africa, claimed former President Bill Clinton had a room in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's large suite in South Africa
She told the Daily Beast she only came to trust Epstein because his connection with Clinton gave him credibility
She added that the Clinton retired to his own private room on the night she had her interview with Epstein and accepted Epstein's offer to go to New York
But Bryant was taken to the Caribbean and accused Epstein of raping her there and continuing to abuse her for two years, she outlined in a BBC documentary
Clinton's office denied that the former president shared a suite with Epstein as Clinton has repeatedly denied knowing of Epstein's sex crimes
By RONNY REYES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and MONICA GREEP FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:07 BST, 5 April 2022 |

One of Jeffrey Epstein's victims claimed the pedophile shared a hotel suite in South Africa with Bill Clinton and that it was the former president's proximity to him that gave the billionaire credibility and made her trust him - a mistake that she said led to years of abuse.

Juliette Bryant, 39, who filed a 2019 lawsuit against Epstein's estate alleging he raped her for years in his homes around the world, told The Daily Beast she first met Epstein in Cape Town in September 2002 when he was touring South Africa with Clinton and that both were staying at the Cape Grace luxury hotel.

Bryant, who was then 20 years old, said she was introduced to the pair by actress Naja Hill and was stunned to meet Epstein as he was surrounded by Clinton and actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker, The Daily Beast reported.

She admitted that while she had reservations about traveling with Epstein to the Caribbean and New York when he offered to launch her modeling career, she decided to trust him because of the company he kept.

'That's what gave Epstein credibility,' Bryant told the Daily Beast. 'The fact that he was with Clinton.'

'I was completely conned,' she said, referencing her allegations that Epstein would go on to rape her up to three times a day until 2004. 'I wouldn't go with some random man to the Caribbean. He seemed legitimate. Clinton gave him credibility.'
Knipsel.JPG
Bryant said Epstein and Clinton booked a suite together at the luxury Cape Grace hotel She added that the former president had retired to his own private room on the night she had her interview with Epstein where he promised to kickstart her modeling career. Pictured, one of the luxury suites at the Cape Grace hotel

She added that when she met Clinton that night in 2002, he held her hand and didn't let go for a long time, describing it 'like a dream. It was so bizarre.'

Bryant, who spoke out against Epstein in 2019 and shared her story publicly for the first time with the BBC last week, said she wanted to keep sharing her story to bring accountability to Epstein's associates who helped run the billionaire's sex trafficking operation.

'I want to back up the other girls,' Bryant told the Daily Beast. 'I want to move on with my life, but I can't. I was a witness to it. Every piece of the puzzle matters, no matter how small the piece.'

Clinton has repeatedly denied claims that he was ever connected with Epstein's sex crimes.

Clinton spokesman Angel Ureña denied claims that the former president shared a suite at the Cape Town hotel with Epstein, saying the president instead flew out to Johannesburg, South Africa.

Ureña also referred DailyMail.com to a 2019 statement that read: 'President Clinton knows nothing about the serious crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York.'

'In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation.

'He's not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida,' his office went on to say.

Hill, Spacey and Tucker did not immediately return DailyMail.com's request for comment. Spacey, Hill and Tucker have not commented publicly since reports came out last year that they had traveled with Epstein.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Jeffery Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell”