Steve Bannon DESTROYS Bill Barr: “We Don’t Care About Your Opinions – You’re a Stone-Cold Liar

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Steve Bannon DESTROYS Bill Barr: “We Don’t Care About Your Opinions – You’re a Stone-Cold Liar

Bericht door noumoe »

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon- ... cold-liar/

by Jeff Miller
March 30, 2022
bannon-33022.jpg
During Wednesday’s episode of The War Room, Steve Bannon lashed out at Bill Barr, Karl Rove, and the Bush political machine. It comes after the FBI Cyber Chief lied to Congress that he was unaware of the location of Hunter Biden’s laptop. In addition, Bill Barr lied in his book, claiming he investigated the laptop and found nothing.

Trump’s former chief strategist issued a clear warning to the crooked and jaded Bush operatives who are struggling to undermine the populist movement in the GOP.

Additionally, last night, the defense attorney in D.C. Tim Parlatore presented definitive evidence supporting the allegations that Sheena Greitens, Eric Greiten’s former wife, conspired with Karl Rove to frame the former Missouri governor with false allegations of abuse.

Rove and other Bush staffers would prefer to see America crumble than see pro-Trump populists succeed them.

Steve Bannon stated on his show:

We don’t care about your opinions. We could care less. You’re a stone-cold liar and we got you on two massive lies. There’s no investigation (on Hunter’s laptop), you did no investigation.

There’s no report and you’re a stone-cold liar… Bill Barr is nothing more than a Bush operative. This all goes back to the head of the corrupt snake that used to control the Republican Party.

That’s why we’re there to decapitate. We’re there to decapitate. It’s a metaphor. We’re there to decapitate. These, it’s a rotting carcass of all the bad stuff that Bush had. They still want control. They’re not going to give it up.

And, hey, I understand. You don’t give it up till you have to give it up. We’re going to force you to give it up. Because of what you’re doing now, the country is hurtling towards a dark valley. And you’re part of the problem. You’re a big part of the problem. And, in November when we take over and when Trump wins in a landslide, you guys are going to have nothing to do with this.

Representative Matt Gaetz pressed the FBI’s assistant director to explain where Hunter Biden’s laptop is and whether or not it may leave the U.S. in a vulnerable position.

“So where is it? The laptop,” Gaetz inquired of Bryan Vorndran.

“Sir, I’m not here to talk about the laptop, I’m here to talk about the FBI Cyber Program.”

“You’re the assistant director of FBI Cyber, I want to know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is. Where is it?” Gaetz demanded.

“I don’t know that answer,” Vorndran answered.

“That is astonishing to me. Has FBI cyber assessed whether or not Hunter Biden’s laptop could be a point of vulnerability, allowing America’s enemies to hurt our country?” Gaetz questioned.

Afterward, Gaetz pointed out that Hunter Biden’s password could be easily hacked and asked whether or not the FBI knew where the laptop was. Vorndran said that Gaetz’s statement was accurate in the sense that the FBI does not know where the computer is.

According to Vorndran, that wasn’t within his sphere of responsibility. Due to Hunter Biden’s business dealings, Gaetz asked if there was concern over how the first family might be compromised.In other Hunter laptop news, a veteran CIA officer who signed a letter arguing that Russians were behind the Hunter Biden laptop saga said he doesn’t regret playing a role in swaying the 2020 election for Joe Biden – before backtracking and arguing he was just being sarcastic when he decided to engage in a Twitter spat with Trump’s ex-intelligence chief.

The former CIA official, John Sipher, who retired in 2014 after a 28-year career in the National Clandestine Service, is one of many former intelligence officials who believe the laptop story “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Sipher, a fierce defender of Christopher Steele’s discredited dossier, is now a co-founder of Spycraft Entertainment and a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

The Joe Biden 2020 campaign, as well as many in the media, dismissed the laptop story as part of a Russian disinformation campaign without providing evidence.

The letter acknowledged that “we do not have evidence of Russian involvement.” Nevertheless, “our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.” The letter asserted that “if we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election” as well as “our view that the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.”

As a result of the New York Post publication of his son’s emails, then-candidate Biden referred to the laptop story as “garbage” and part of a “Russian plot” during a debate with then-President Donald Trump in October 2020. He was alluding to the Politico article about the letter with the screaming headline “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say.”

In fact, the letter never directly stated it was Russian “disinformation.” However, Sipher himself posted the story on social media.

Last week, Sipher said: “We didn’t say the laptop was fake but that the Russians were spinning the story to create chaos.”

In a tweet on Friday, Sipher remarked about the ethical behavior of public officials. That drew the attention of Ric Grenell, Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence.

In a tweet on Saturday, Grenell wrote: “Didn’t John Sipher sign a letter 3 weeks before the 2020 elections saying don’t look at Hunter Biden’s laptop because it’s Russian disinformation? Now he’s lecturing people about ethical behavior?! These people have no shame.”Sipher tweeted the next day: “Oh, look who unblocked me so he could could [sic] spin his predictable fake lowbrow idiocy to his unfortunate followers… I guess you didn’t bother to read the letter… Look who’s trying to use a non-issue to be relevant.” Sipher repeatedly referred to Grenell as “Dick” and “Tricky Dick.”

Grenell, who is actually gay, told Sipher that “resorting to gay slurs is what people do when they can’t debate.” Sipher contended it was “a Nixon reference.”

Responding to a commenter, Sipher tweeted: “I lost the election for Trump? Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”

Afterward, Grenell tweeted, “Sipher proud he helped swing an election by claiming ‘Russian disinformation.’ I hope the new Republican Congress subpoenas him.”

Sipher responded: “Having you far away from responsibility is a good thing. Subpoena away. You might actually read the letter first.”

He also posted: “I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump.”

Shortly after, Sipher stated: “This is called sarcasm.”

A person called him a liar, and he responded: “I guess sarcasm is too sophisticated for you. No I didn’t lie. Also no, a retired guy signing a letter accurately pointing out that the Russians amplify political stupidity about a non-candidate hardly swings a National election.”

In a public statement, William Barr stated that the Hunter Biden letter “probably affected the outcome” of the 2020 election.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Steve Bannon”