Disney Lashes Out at DeSantis for Signing Anti-Grooming Bill, Vows to Fight in Court

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Disney Lashes Out at DeSantis for Signing Anti-Grooming Bill, Vows to Fight in Court

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ght-court/

‘It Should Never Have Passed’ – Disney Lashes Out at DeSantis for Signing Anti-Grooming Bill, Vows to Fight in Court
By Cristina Laila
Published March 28, 2022
hh.JPG
For starters, there is no such thing as a “Don’t Say Gay” law in Florida.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Monday signed into law HB 1557, a measure that forbids instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity to children in grades pre-K through grade 3.

“I don’t care what corporate media outlets say, I don’t care what Hollywood says, I don’t care what big corporations say. Here I stand. I’m not backing down,” DeSantis said at the bill signing.

The legislation states that “classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Parents will be able to sue districts over violations.

Disney lashed out at DeSantis and vowed to fight the new law in court.

“Our goal as a company is for this law to be repealed by the legislature or struck down in the courts…” Disney said.

The state legislators, elected by the people, passed the measure, and Governor DeSantis, who was elected by the people, signed it into law.

Disney supports groomers and wants to overturn the will of the people.
v.JPG
v.JPG (49.57 KiB) 79 keer bekeken
People responded to Disney’s stance on the new anti-groomer bill signed into law.
Knipselq.JPG
n.JPG
n.JPG (42.73 KiB) 79 keer bekeken
mm.JPG
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Disney”