“No One Person Should Have Unilateral Authority to Make Decisions For Millions of Americans”

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

“No One Person Should Have Unilateral Authority to Make Decisions For Millions of Americans”

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -director/

“No One Person Should Have Unilateral Authority to Make Decisions For Millions of Americans” – Rand Paul Introduces Amendment to Fire Fauci as NIAID Director
By Cristina Laila
Published March 14, 2022
Knipseln.JPG
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday introduced an amendment to strip Dr. Fauci, an unelected bureaucrat, of his position as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Fox News reported.

“We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson in particular is that no one person should be deemed ‘dictator-in-chief,’” Rand Paul said in a statement. “No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans.”

Fox News reported:

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., on Monday introduced an amendment that would eliminate Dr. Anthony Fauci’s position as the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and decentralize it, so that no one person can act as “dictator-in-chief” in the name of public health, the senator said.

Paul’s amendment would reorganize NIAID by breaking it down into three separate national research institutes, all with their own director, including the National Institute of Allergic Diseases, the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, and the National Institute of Immunologic Diseases.

“I’ve been a physician for over 33 years,” Paul wrote in a piece Monday for Fox News Digital. “In all my years studying and practicing medicine, I had never encountered someone with the gall to proclaim himself ‘the science’ and portray anyone opposing him as ‘attacking science.’ That is, until Dr. Fauci became the COVID dictator-in-chief.”

“The biggest lesson we have learned over the last two years is that no one person should have this much unchecked power,” he wrote. “And my amendment, which will get a vote this week, will finally force accountability and fire Dr. Fauci.”

Fauci lied and people died.

Dr. Fauci flip-flopped and lied for over a year to the American public about the seriousness of the China Virus and his background funding the Chinese virology lab and the origins of the virus.

Dr. Fauci also lied to the American public about the success of the safe drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in treating the virus.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans died when HCQ and Ivermectin was available but banned by Fauci and the CDC from COVID patients.
Knipsel.JPG
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Anthony Fauci”