Far-Left Jan 6 Commission Demands Bank Records of Trump Staff in Bizarre Intimidation Attempt.

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Far-Left Jan 6 Commission Demands Bank Records of Trump Staff in Bizarre Intimidation Attempt.

Bericht door noumoe »

https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/29 ... n-attempt/

by Kay Smythe
December 29, 2021

Taylor Budowich – Director of Communications for Save America and President Donald J. Trump – released a statement after the unconstitutional January 6th Committee sent a subpoena to JP Morgan Chase for his banking records.
The statement reads in full:

“Democracy is under attack. However, not by the people who illegally entered the Capitol on January 6th, 2021, but instead by a committee whose members walk freely in its halls every day. After complying completely with the Committee, including sitting for a four-hour deposition on December 22nd, I returned home on December 23rd only to find a notice from my banking institution, JP Morgan Chase, that they’d be handing over my banking records to the committee if I did not provide a court-ordered stoppage by December 24th. To add to the absurdity, neither the committee nor JP Morgan Chase will provide me with a copy of the actual contents of the subpoena. By circumventing my Constitutionally-protected rights, this Committee is only proving one thing: the Constitution only applies if your political party is in charge.

“For me, this complaint being filed in federal court is not about politics or partisanship. The reality is, at the current rate, Democrats will lose an unprecedented number of seats, including both chambers of Congress. Some may be encouraged by this likelihood, given billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg have personal and business records that are surely more interesting than mine. I, however, am not, and I will not allow some politicians to intimidate me for my support of President Donald J. Trump. Government should not be a weapon that’s freely used against political opponents and private citizens–but it seems like this Democrat-led Congress is intent on codifying that precedent. If that is the case then may God help us on this Christmas eve.”

Budowich has provided more than 1,700 documents to the Committee, as well as sitting for hours of sworn testimony. JP Morgan Chase received the subpoena on November 23rd, a month prior to informing Budowich that it would be complying with the Subpoena. JP Morgan Chase is represented by former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch in this matter.

The January 6th Commission has repeatedly acted outside of federal law throughout their investigation. Examples include falsifying evidence against supposed attendees of a meeting in the days before the Capitol protests and refusing to appoint a ranking House minority member, which John Eastman noted makes it impossible to comply with relevant House Rules (including those applicable to subpoenas).

To date, the FBI has found “scant evidence” of any organized plot related to the January 6th protest.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Capitol Jan 6 2021”