noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Epstein’s Portal to Wall Street

Bericht door noumoe »

The Free Press Report Dec 14 Jes Staley

Epstein’s Portal to Wall Street

More than two years after the death of Jeffrey Epstein the forced resignation of Barclays Bank CEO Jes Staley sent shockwaves through Wall Street executive offices as it may signal further prosecution of individuals and institutions that enabled the crimes of Epstein.
Staley departed from the international bank following review of preliminary inquiry from Britain’s Financial Conduct Authority relating to a misleading characterization of his relationship with Epstein. One of many revelations revealed by this initial probe was the discovery of over 1,200 emails between Epstein and Staley suggesting they were more than mere business acquaintances.
According to Yahoo News, Staley was appointed Vice President of JP Morgan in 1999 when Epstein was already a client. Billionaire Leslie Wexner was also a client of JPMorgan at this time.
This implies that Staley may have failed to disclose relevant information to authorities when he was questioned in 2020. Regardless of outcome, Staley is planning to contest this investigation and return to his role following this probe, though it seems unlikely due to his especially incriminating history with the child sex trafficker.
According to BBC News, Jes Staley visited Epstein’s Island, Little Saint James. It is known that this “retreat” to Epstein’s private island occurred in 2015 only months before Staley’s taking of the CEO position at Barclays.
Staley has already been investigated in February 2020 by British banking regulators alongside the Bank of England to examine Staley’s ties to the disgraced dead pedophile. During this time, Staley stated:
"It has been very well known I had a professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. It goes back to 2000 when I was asked to run the JP Morgan private bank and he was already a client when I joined the private bank. The relationship was maintained during my time at JP Morgan but as I left JP Morgan the relationship tapered off quite significantly. Obviously, I thought I knew him well and I didn't. For sure, with hindsight with what we know now, I deeply regret having any relationship with Jeffrey."
Staley has been seen with Bill Gates, Epstein and Boris Nikolic during a meeting that would establish the “Global Health Fund”. According to Fox News:
"Others who worked for Gates’s foundation also visited Epstein’s mansion several times. Epstein spoke to both Bill and Melinda Gates about a proposed charitable fund that could generate sizable fees for Epstein," Brown wrote. "Epstein hoped to attract donations from some of his wealthy friends as part of the venture, seeded with Gates Foundation funds, that would be used for global health causes."
According to Wall Street on Parade Epstein’s ties to JPMorgan Chase date back to at least 2001, when Epstein became Chairman of an offshore investment fund strangely based in Bermuda by the name of Liquid Funding Ltd. This company would grow to over $6.7 billion in liabilities (suggesting Epstein had serious connections to institutional investors).
JPMorgan Chase was one of three banks providing a $250 million liquidity facility to Liquid Funding Ltd. JPMorgan Chase was directly disclosed as their “Security Trustee.” Liquid Funding was an incredibly large participant in the fraudulent repackaging of loans to subprime mortgage dealers using Collateralized Debt Obligations (a practice that has been identified to be a major cause of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis). Bear Stearns owned 40 percent of the equity in Liquid Funding (Bear was a colossal CDO participant). Epstein was employed by Bear Sterns from 1976 to 1981.
Epstein’s market history shows a continuous involvement in Madoff style Ponzi schemes. Epstein’s former boss at Towers Financial Corp Steven Hoffenberg has claimed they both played major roles in several Ponzi schemes, one that resulted in 200,000 Americans losing $500,000,000 when investing in Towers’ uninsured high-interest-rate securities at the direction of Epstein.
According to the NYT, Staley visited Epstein in prison in in 2008, during Epstein’s brief incarceration in Florida. Staley had stated that Epstein provided Barclay’s access to several clients of extreme wealth. Epstein was a registered sex offender and had pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a minor at this time.
Staley also has a history of attempting to cover up prior misconduct that took place during his tenure with Barclays, according to the Bowdin Orient. In 2016, England’s Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority fined Staley 642,000 Euros for attempting to silence and intimidate whistle blowers at Barclays Bank. This coupled with his inability to be forthright with investigators during questioning related to Epstein shows a pattern of misguided, erratic behavior from Staley.
In addition, according to NYT, JP Morgan executive Mary Erodes was instructed by Staley to keep Epstein as a client despite his sex offender designation following his 2008 child sex trafficking prison stay. Erodes was thought to be “next in line” for CEO. At the time CEO Jamie Dimon also possessed a relationship with Epstein.
Among the most troubling of communications by Staley and Epstein among 1,200 emails, several mentions of the term “Snow White”. Snow White could be a term used to reference cocaine but knowing of Epstein’s pedophilia, it could be possible that this term was used by Staley to reference child sex trafficking victims. Keep in mind that the character Snow White was only 14 years old.
Jes Staley undoubtedly enabled and assisted the crimes of Epstein in a financial capacity. Epstein orchestrated child sex trafficking rings using financial infrastructure that Staley gave him access to.
Staley personally acknowledged keeping in touch with Epstein following his child sex crime conviction in 2008, simply put, he knew Epstein was a predator and pedophile and continued to maintain the relationship.
Staley’s history of complicit participation in enabling Epstein’s crimes alongside an inability to follow direction and enforce procedures recommended by bank regulators is alarming. Staley’s behavior has unequivocally resulted in the direct facilitation of payments related to the sex trafficking of children.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Jeffery Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell”