Contacteer:

top-10-signs-monarch-mind-control

Bericht door noumoe »

https://freemantv.com/top-10-signs-mona ... g-beyonce/

HOLLYWOOD MIND CONTROL
Top 10 Signs of Monarch Mind Control featuring Beyonce
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG
Until she actually comes out and admits that she been under mind control, which is almost impossible for a victim to even realize, we will have to examine the multitude of clues that would lead us to believe that Beyoncé has undergone Monarch programming. It is highly probable that she is not a queen, but, in fact, a slave. At the beginning of her song, Get Me Bodied, she counts off the numbers of her birthday, 9-4-8-1. In his famous speech on cults, ritual abuse and mind control, Prof. Corydon Hammond stated that this was common in mind control victims. “There's an identification code that people have. It will involve their birth date. It may involve places where they were programmed, and it will usually involve a number that will be their birth order, like zero-two if they were second born. It will usually also involve a number that represents the number of generations in the cult, if they are bloodlines. I've seen up to twelve now, twelve generations.”1
Moloch-260x300.png
Moloch-260x300.png (136.15 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Royal Arch MI-6 as a child sex slave in the early 1990's. He recounts his visit to Bohemian Grove where he met future stars, including Beyoncé, who were being programmed. He recalls being made to act “Crazy in Love” with Beyoncé which meant being electroshocked while simulating sex with her. Other future stars he remembers meeting there were Jessica Simpson who was undergoing “ugly duckling” programming, and Rhianna who had to do it “under the umbrella”. The world leaders who attend Bohemian Grove appeal to the god of child sacrifice, Moloch. They claim they are summoning and seeing a demon when they do this. Red Ox remembers there was a cloud of black smoke and they told him they were making use of “stargates” and using a child as a conduit to relay information from Moloch in another dimension.2

Top 10 Signs of Monarch Programming in Popular Culture:
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (144.58 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (321.92 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (139.42 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (103.42 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
ap_jay-z_beyonce_cuba_nt_130411_wblog-300x168.jpg
ap_jay-z_beyonce_cuba_nt_130411_wblog-300x168.jpg (20.97 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
In mind control, Delta programming is military-assassin programming. In 2002, American game show creator, Chuck Barris of the Gong Show, The Newlywed Show and The Dating Game wrote his own “unauthorized autobiography” called Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, where he chronicles his work for the CIA as a spy and assassin all under the guise of a Hollywood producer. It is a fact that mind control victims are used for a myriad of things dealing in drug smuggling, spying, message relay, black-mail and assassinations. Who could be better at espionage than a Hollywood celebrity with their all-access credentials, private jets and perfect cover stories? Could this be the reason for Beyoncé & Jay-z’s trip to Cuba? The recent adventure had the couple facing a substantial amount of backlash for their trip to the island celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Advocates in Washington, D.C. spoke out against them for not properly educating themselves on the human rights injustices occurring in the Communist nation, stating, “There are women getting beaten on a daily basis, women who are being jailed for no reason … people are fighting for their freedom. It’s extremely insensitive.” Also throwing their hats into the controversy ring were Florida Republican Representatives Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Mario Diaz-Balart, who penned an open letter to the U.S. Treasury Department demanding an investigation of the purpose of the trip, since tourism is prohibited by the embargo. That is, unless you are able to secure special presidential permission, to which Obama replied, “We've got better things to do”. In August, the Treasury Department's Office of Inspector General released a nine-page report that the Carters did not violate any U.S. sanctions laws during their visit to Cuba.
Beyonce_VideoPhone01-1024x768.jpg
In 2009 Beyoncé and fellow Monarch, Lady Gaga, teamed up on the avant-garde piece, Video Phone. Imagery from the video has all the classic MK flags. Multiple Beyoncé’s, black and white, hypnotic flashes, and even gets into the bizarre where Beyoncé is shooting bound up men with P.O.W. style bags over their heads. Other men in the video have had their heads replaced with HAL droid eye cameras. Lady Gaga appears while they sexually molest toy firearms in Japanese flag inspired costume. Their next project together was Telephone, directed by the little, but extraordinarily influential Swedish producer, Jonas Åkerlund. Jonas’ current wife, Bea Åkerlund, is a prolific Hollywood production stylist who is responsible for much of the exotic, dark and surreal imagery used by the likes of Britney Spears, Madonna and Beyoncé in their concerts and music videos. In 2013, The New York Times dubbed her the “most successful stylist of the past decade” and was responsible for some of the stranger costumes worn by Madonna during her Super Bowl halftime show. The Åkerlund’s style suggests they are some type of Satanist. In the 1980’s, Jonas was once the drummer for a Swedish black metal band called BATHORY named after Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed who has been labelled the most prolific female serial killer in history.3
Jonas_Akerlund-300x200.png
Jonas_Akerlund-300x200.png (103.86 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Jonas Åkerlund, wearing a Venom concert shirt which proudly displays the Baphomet goat head within an inverted pentagram
In the mini-movie/music video, Telephone, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga go on a killing spree of their own. The “telephone” is a metaphor for Gaga’s brain and the fact that she is not answering that phone (her brain) means that she has disassociated from reality. In the video, Gaga is bailed out of jail by Beyoncé. Inside the car, which happens to be the “Pussywagon” from Tarentino’s movie Kill Bill, Gaga and Beyoncé engage in a strange dialogue between two mind-controlled slaves. The phrase Beyoncé says, “Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it’s broke”…and Gaga replies “but you can still see the crack in the motherfucker’s reflection”, can refer to a cheating boyfriend and can also refer to the permanent damage caused by the fragmenting of one’s personality in mind control. The pair enter an all-American diner. Beyoncé poisons her boyfriend and Gaga comes out of the kitchen with poisoned honey and serves it to the customers. There is even a logo that says “Poison TV” with a toxic recipe flashed on the screen. They count down in German while the entire clientele of the diner dies. There is an emphasis on “bees” and “honey” during the entire video and Gaga even calls Beyoncé “Honey Bee”. While the customers are agonizing and dying, Beyoncé puts on the Mickey Mouse sunglasses, the same glasses worn by Gaga in Paparazzi while killing her boyfriend. Gaga and Beyoncé then start dancing in “patriotic” outfits surrounded by the lifeless bodies of dead Americans.4

article-2523034-1A12BB3B00000578-288_634x351-300x166.jpg
article-2523034-1A12BB3B00000578-288_634x351-300x166.jpg (19.74 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
One of her latest videos called Haunted, from the “Self-Titled” album, Beyoncé gives a glimpse into her dark subconscious and nightmarish experiences. More than any of her other videos, this one is the most disturbing with many references to ritual abuse and mind control. In the video, Beyoncé arrives at a pristine hotel/residence dressed to the 9’s signifying the wealthy elite who are at the heart of Satanic ritual activity. There are multiple TV’s with eyes watching her. A fake “perfect” family flashes on the screen, but these aren’t just any dummies, they are the kind the government would use for nuclear testing sites. There is a fancy bedroom that looks fit for the Addams family or a dark ritual. She passes a room with a wheelchair and hospital bed. This disturbing hospital imagery can also be seen in Katy Perry’s Wide Awake and Lady Gaga’s Marry the Night where she is shown being wheeled through a medical ward with other mind control victims. As Beyoncé walks down the hallway and looks in the rooms, each scene is more bizarre and chilling than the last. A young girl turns into a creepy old hag. There is a room full of thugs gambling, a room with nightmarish horned creatures, a room with creepy twins dressed in black and white, and a room full of Beyoncé’s faces on television screens with dominatrixes dancing for a man on the couch. Other rooms feature four burglars with their faces painted in black and white as in the movie, Dead Presidents, and a person wearing a bondage suit such as what an S & M torturer would wear, only with horns. The hospital room flashes again and this time there are two patients being attended to, one who looks like a rapper and the other a pop star who had a bandage around her head and a glassy look in her eyes.
patient.png
maxresdefault-300x168.jpg
maxresdefault-300x168.jpg (10.97 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
If Beyoncé was groomed from childhood in the Monarch Program, then her father was most her handler. Beyoncé’s uncle, Larry Beyince, commented on her relationship with her dad and her early rise to fame: “She didn’t want to be famous. She just wanted to be a normal child. She loved to watch cartoons and be with her friends. She was forced into singing. It took away her whole childhood. Everything was geared toward being famous. She used to get angry at [her father] a lot for taking away her childhood. That affected her.” Larry hinted that Beyoncé doesn’t have a mind of her own, and that she’s easily intimidated by the men in her life. In her documentary, Life is but a Dream, Beyoncé said “My dad knew I needed his approval.” She stated he would never give it to her and kept pushing her and pushing her until she “got better”. She severed her professional relationship with her dad in 2011. Beyoncé stated, “It took a while for me and my dad to have an understanding. When I turned 18 and started handling my business more, he went into shock. And we had our issues. I'd say ‘No’ to something, and he'd book it anyway.” By the time she fired her father as her manager she had already been under Jay-Z for many years. This may have been a placebo taste of freedom that some slaves think they are experiencing, such as when Katy Perry sings Wide Awake and Britney Spears sings Rebellion, but in reality it is not that easy to escape. It is my intuition that the song, Upgrade U, which came out on her B’Day album, is about her entering another power level in the Monarch program. This is most likely the time when she was “upgraded” to a “presidential model” mind control slave. High level Monarch slaves are often identified with gems and stones to identify their status. Presidential models are identified with diamonds. Marilyn Monroe was the first Monarch slave who achieved celebrity status and one of her famous songs was called “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend”.

jay-z-kanye-west.jpg
The relationship between handler and slave is very intense. For the elite, a programmer is assigned to them at birth, usually a family member, close family friend or family doctor. The programmers will begin by extreme torture. After a certain amount of torture, the victim is willing to say or believe anything to stop it. Children are bonded to the programmers and are dependent on them and taught to see them as a god. The programmer will set himself up as God and in a spiritual sense they take the place of God in every way. The child will learn to trust, obey and adore the programmer. In a technique known as love bombing, intense love and affection is given to them for the first eighteen months and then suddenly it is withdrawn and the child is then treated extremely cruelly. Unless love is given so that it can be taken away, there is no trauma.
1327013327_jay-warren-large-300x169.jpg
1327013327_jay-warren-large-300x169.jpg (14.89 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Jay & Warren, Homies 4 Lyfe
The amount of love and reverence Beyoncé publicly gives to Jay-Z goes beyond anything I have ever witnessed in person or in popular culture. Beyoncé gushes that she would be nothing in life without him. Is he really the best husband, father, artist and friend in the world as she would have us believe? To hear all of Beyoncé’s sexually aggressive songs about monogamy, you would think Jay is the world’s hottest lover to boot. Is theirs the perfect untarnished and fabulous love story of the ages? I am fully convinced that part of her is hopelessly devoted to Jay-Z, but the man that Beyoncé loves and the public persona that he has cultivated through his art are two different people. Judging by Jay-Z’s body of work, lyrics and imagery, he seems like a power hungry, materialistic, misogynistic, ego maniac or even psychopath if you watch his video Monster. Jay-Z states in his song, Open Letter, that he’s “got White House clearance”. Jay-Z is also close with multi-billionaire, Warren Buffett, who is a major stockholder in Walt Disney Co. According to The San Francisco Examiner, Buffett himself owns twenty-four million shares of Disney. Buffett is part of the Ak-Sar-Ben fraternity of Monarch slave abusers who were exposed in the Nebraska Saving & Loan scandal.5 In 1999, Jay-Z pleaded guilty to stabbing a record executive who leaked his album. In his book Decoded, he notes that the incident was actually beneficial to his clothing business: “The hilarious thing, if any of this can be considered funny, is that the Rocawear bubble coat I was wearing when they paraded me in front of the cameras started flying off the shelves the last three weeks before Christmas.”6

944811_Rihanna-Run-This-Town-Video-Devil-Horns_jpg274fe85b0767594cca2bb111a84ef428-300x300.jpg
944811_Rihanna-Run-This-Town-Video-Devil-Horns_jpg274fe85b0767594cca2bb111a84ef428-300x300.jpg (24.84 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Rhianna in "Run This Town"
Jay-Z’s album, The Blueprint, was released on September 11th, 2001. The Blueprint 2: The Gift and The Curse dropped on November 12th, 2002, the same day they announced on the news that Osama bin Laden was the official suspect for the attack. After these albums, his lyrics started to transition into more occult subjects with The Black Album featuring songs like Lucifer which is about murder out of necessity of street life. The song, Hollywood ft. Beyoncé, on the album, Kingdom Come, tells of his toxic addiction and bondage to the industry. The Blueprint 3 was released on September 11th, 2009. The lyrics for the song, Run This Town, match the script of a satanic group called the Order of the Nine Angles. The founder, Anton Long, allegedly wrote a letter that said: “Whose gonna run this town tonight? The short answer: we are, however long it takes to undermine by whatever means the societies of the mundanes and replace their rule of law, and their Police forces, with our personal honour and our tribal enforcers.”

It must be easy for Beyoncé, or any other pop star for that matter, to disassociate when they are constantly waking up in new places with new looks. Check out Beyoncé’s crazy schedule. In another candid youtube she admits how hard it is on her and how much she works. “I have been having a hard time sleeping. Seven AM and I’ve been up for about two hours. I landed and did a show and I had three shows in a row and then my day off I had to go into the studio. Yesterday was another show. As soon as I got off of the stage I had to get on the train, I didn’t get in ‘till one in the morning. And then I have another show and another show…it’s gonna be like almost nine days without resting my voice and my body and mind and I’m just really upset that I don’t have anyone that’s concerned about my body and my wellbeing.”
Beyonce-chante-Resentment-en-concert-a-Cincinnati-le-28-juin-2014_exact1024x768_l.jpg
When dealing with mind control victims in the spotlight, most of the time it is easier to decode what is happening in their real life through their art. You can’t judge them so harshly, they are doing the best they can, in their dissociative state, to try and give you a glimpse of what their world is really like because reality is much more bizarre than we imagine. Beyoncé’s album, Beyoncé, is the most soulful and open and at the same time horrifying (if you know what we know) work she has done. If you look at Beyoncé’s music, more comes out about her private life in the wash than people realize. Take the 2006 song about lies and infidelity called Resentment for example. The lyrics say: I'll always remember feeling like I was no good…Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could…I know she was attractive but I was here first. Been ridin' with you for six years why did I deserve to be treated this way by you... I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me.”
709621-beyoncejayz-1400324101-220-640x480-300x225.jpg
709621-beyoncejayz-1400324101-220-640x480-300x225.jpg (23.79 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Her rendition of Resentment, while wearing a bridal veil, has been a loaded section of the “On the Run Tour” with Jay-Z all summer of 2014. As rumors of imminent divorce swirled around the couple, at her concert in Los Angeles in August, Beyoncé cracked under pressure, breaking down on stage in front of fans as she belted it out at the Pasadena Rose Bowl. The updated lyrics she performed were, “I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could/Been ridin' with you for twelve years… I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be.” As she let herself dig in to the song, her emotions became clear, even to the point of tears. “She looked like she had been crying from the time the concert began,” an eyewitness tells Radar Online. “Her eyes were really glassy and red, and it looked like she was just going through the motions on stage. When she finally sat down to sing ‘Resentment,’ she looked like she was ready to let it out,” the source said. Singing a line that goes “I know she was attractive but I was here first,” Beyoncé “stopped after the word ‘but’ and gestured at her own body in frustration. Not long after, she stopped singing and seemed overcome with emotion. The camera was cut in tight so you could literally see her eyes welling up before she closed them and attempted to collect herself. And as she progressed to the ending refrain, she didn’t even hold the mic up to her mouth! She was just wailing it out and really seemed lost in her own world. She never really got her energy up again after that and only smiled one or two more times during the rest of the concert. Any time she interacted with Jay-Z, it seemed like she was just going through the motions. The strain between them was obvious!”
beyonce-partition_thelavalizard-300x219.png
beyonce-partition_thelavalizard-300x219.png (126.67 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
According to Life & Style, Beyoncé may be holding back from ending her relationship with Jay-Z in an effort to keep up their happy couple persona. “Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned,” said their source. “She is obsessed with them appearing as the perfect family.” Her song, Why Don’t You Love Me, from the album I Am…Sasha Fierce, features Beyoncé as “B.B. Homemaker”, a desperate vintage housewife, smoking, drinking and crying with mascara running down her cheeks while talking on the phone asking her man why she’s never good enough for him. In my heart I think that Beyoncé’s core personality is too wholesome for Jay-Z. I feel like her whole solo career has been about ramping up her animalistic sexuality to be raunchy enough to keep Jay-Z’s demons satisfied all under the guise of feminism and freedom of sexual expression for women. The song, Partition, from her latest album Beyoncé, is very telling. It opens with Beyoncé and Jay-Z having breakfast on their palatial estate in France. She tries to get her man's attention while he reads a newspaper, but he does not notice her. We then see her disassociate to another scene where she poses with a diamond studded mask. She is now “Yonce” her alternate personality who is even more sexually aggressive than Sasha Fierce. The lyrics of the song are about Beyoncé having to fulfill her husband’s insatiable desires in the limousine and having to disassociate and become Yonce to get the job done and not wanting the driver to know what’s happening.

Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing Yoncé on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara runnin', red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown

I just wanna be the girl you like
The kinda girl you like
Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kinda girl you like is right here with me
Right here with me
Right here with me
Right here with me

Notice how she says “the kind of girl you like is right here with me”, it’s not Beyoncé, but “Yonce” is here as her alter. In the Beta Sex Kitten scene of the video, Beyonce is recreating a show she had first seen at the famous Crazy Horse club in Paris, France on the day she became engaged. Beyoncé explains, “The day I got engaged was my husband's birthday and I took him to Crazy Horse and I remember thinking, ‘Damn, these girls are fly.’ And I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show: ‘I wish I was up there, I wish I could perform that for my man...’ so that's what I did for my video.”7 If you don’t believe Jay-Z has problems with lust and other women by now, check out the lyrics of Beyonce’s song Mine.
beyonce-in-partition-music-video-300x154.jpg
beyonce-in-partition-music-video-300x154.jpg (6.69 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
Sexual ideology, as we have seen over and over, has always been one of the most sophisticated weapons in the war on consciousness. If you want to control a group of people and sometimes even a nation, all you have to do is destroy the moral and political order and prey on people’s sexual weakness and produce pornography in the name of freedom and democracy. All the culture creators have to do to create moral decay throughout the land is unleash sexual debauchery among the women in particular. They know that men will eventually be drawn to their uncontrolled sexual passion, which means that they will drop their moral cognition and intuition and eventually be slaves to their new masters. As author of Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control, E. Michael Jones puts it, “he who controls the sexual mores of women controls the state…That is the first lesson of sexual politics.” In short, once the mind has been subdued by a potent ideology, namely sexual desires, the person in question is no longer a man but a slave. A man has as many masters as he has vices. If you can manipulate a person’s passions then you can manipulate his behavior. If you can manipulate his behavior, then you can make him your slave.8
beyonces-dark-side-connection-273x300.jpg
beyonces-dark-side-connection-273x300.jpg (27.7 KiB) 291 keer bekeken
From Beyoncé's Instagram account, "baddiebey".

Weird Stuff! Norman Oosterbroek, the former bodyguard for Jay-Z, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy, was shot dead by police this summer during a naked drug-fueled rampage in Miami. Oosterbroek was previously accused of “pleasuring himself” to photos of Beyoncé and Blue Ivy for which he was fired.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “MK Ultra/ Project Monarch”