Watch: Judge Brown Goes Off on Kamala Harris, Calls Her a 'Corrupt Witch'

Punisher2021

Watch: Judge Brown Goes Off on Kamala Harris, Calls Her a 'Corrupt Witch'

Bericht door Punisher2021 »

Watch: Judge Brown Goes Off on Kamala Harris, Calls Her a 'Corrupt Witch'.
‘She f***ed her way to the top!'

https://resistthemainstream.org/watch-j ... dawakening
photo_2021-06-01_23-24-44.jpg
Watch: Judge Brown Goes Off on Kamala Harris, Calls Her a ‘Corrupt Witch’
During an interview with former NBA player Kwame Brown on a YouTube Livestream, Judge Joe Brown did not hold back his words about Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.

Brown, a former television personality who hosted an arbitration-based reality court show, went off on Biden for racism and past remarks denigrating black children.

The Judge also took a shot at Kamala Harris for “sleeping her way to the top.”

The judge began by claiming Harris isn’t black.

“She’s got two Jewish children she adopted. [She] married a Jewish husband whose got an interesting reputation,” Judge Brown said.

“She’s a witch and she is a corrupt witch. She’s been corrupt her whole life and she [messed] her way to the top. They used to detail this witch in the LA Times with her sexual escapades. She’s f***** damn near everybody trying to get up. She used to be frat h*e when she was at Howard. And she ain’t Black,” he added.

Advertisements
“I actually met her father in Jamaica,” Brown said.

He added:

I was the guest, sat at the Governor General’s table and he was a professor. And he represents as a Hindu Brahman. He admittedly has some Irish in him. The person that [Kamala] Harris is saying is her Black great-grandmother is in fact — according to daddy in an article he wrote, which is now been cleaned up on the online edition of that magazine — was a Hindu house servant, not a Black woman. So her mother is listed on her birth certificate as Caucasian, even though she’s dark, but she’s a Hindu Brahman Tamil.

Watch:

Back in 2019, Kamala Harris’ own father went public and essentially accused her of being a fraudster.

Her father revealed that their family used to own slaves, which was quite the admission because back in 2019, Harris was calling for operations for African-Americans.

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, a descendant of Hamilton-Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me),” her dad, David J. Harris said in an op-ed in Jamaica Global Online.

“The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or allspice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the churchyard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton-Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte),” he said.

This is an excerpt from Conservative Brief.

Video of the day
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Kamala Harris”