Explosive Audit Update - Supreme Court to Make Historical Move

Punisher2021

Explosive Audit Update - Supreme Court to Make Historical Move

Bericht door Punisher2021 »

Explosive Audit Update - Supreme Court to Make Historical Move.

https://conservativebrief.com/royal-flu ... edium=RP78
photo_2021-07-16_10-17-45.jpg
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell made a massive announcement this week about election fraud.

While joining host Steve Bannon on The War Room podcast Tuesday morning, Lindell said he will present a ‘Royal Flush’ of voter fraud evidence to Supreme Court by July.

Below is a partial transcript, via Grabien:

BANNON: “Hang on, you gave them access to Alan Dershowitz. Why is Alan Dershowitz important here? What are they asking? What did he tell them and why didn’t they put it in? Why has Dershowitz had any place in the story?”

LINDELL: “Well, it’s a big announcement this morning. I’ve got a team of lawyers, we’re going after Dominion and we’re going after — for free speech. Alan Dershowitz told me that this will be one of the biggest cases, if not the biggest case in history for free speech, for the First Amendment. And they were going to be able to put it in their paper and he probably explained to her why this case is so important, what they’ve done with cancel culture , suppressed our speech, used lawsuits to scare news outlets to not let people on to talk about their opinions or being able to speak out. So, I thought it was very — ”

BANNON: “But hang on, hang on, hang on. You gave them access to Alan Dershowitz and the first interview he’s doing is heading up your team, and what Alan Dershowitz, a revered guy in the First Amendment, he’s saying he believes this is one of the most important First Amendment cases in the history of the country. You gave him access — you gave paper access, they did an interview, and you’re saying they didn’t print a word of what Alan Dershowitz told them?”

LINDELL: “No, not one word. So we’re going to justify everything I’m out there doing, or at least what’s going on out there, what they’re doing to people like myself and other people in this country, and the ‘Minneapolis Star Tribune’ did not even bother — they had the blessing to be the first ones to talk to him — and he’s not leading the team, he’s a part of the team, I want people to know that. But he’s one of a team of lawyers, who was a great blessing to have him on, I called him, I got permission, I said, ‘Would you talk to this girl? She’s writing an article about me, they’ve been working on it for a month,’ and then they don’t even use him. How disrespectful! Shameful, that paper. Shameful, those two reporters.”
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Rechtzaken”