Bill Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Punisher2021

Bill Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Bericht door Punisher2021 »

"Bill Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein - as it's revealed he bought homes near the disgraced financier and one of his billionaire pals."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... stein/amp/
photo_2021-07-20_08-56-37.jpg
Bill Gates urged to give evidence to Ghislaine Maxwell investigators about ties to Jeffrey Epstein by victims’ lawyer
BILL Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein - as it's revealed he bought homes near the disgraced financier and one of his billionaire pals.

Lawyer Spencer Kuvin, who represents nine Epstein victims, told The Sun that Gates should volunteer any information about the perv or his pals that could help in the Ghislaine Maxwell investigation.

Gates has been urged to hand over any information he has about Epstein to authoritiesCredit: Getty
Gates and the billionaire pedophile first met each other in 2011 - three years after Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage girl in Florida - and met on numerous occasions

"The issue I have is a similar issue as with Prince Andrew," Kuvin told The Sun.

"Why are you taking business meetings with a person like that? I question anyone's moral character who chooses to take business meetings with someone who's exhibited that kind of behavior and admitted to that type of behavior.

"With Bill Gates, his wealth and investigatory powers, I find it incredibly hard to believe that he would not have known the full extent of the allegations that have been brought against Epstein here for that.

Gates first met Epstein in 2011 - three years after the financier had pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage girlCredit: AP
"And yet he continued to take meetings with him. It just shows poor judgment."

Gates has always denied witnessing any wrongdoing during any of his meetings with Epstein. Prince Andrew has also denied any wrongdoing.

While records show Gates flew on Epstein's notorious Lolita Express in 2013, Gates claims he didn't know who the jet belonged to.

Melinda Gates was reportedly disturbed by her then husband's relationship with the wealthy Epstein way back in 2013, telling friends how uncomfortable she was in his company and that she wanted "nothing to do with him", the Daily Beast reported.

The business magnate announced last week he and Melinda would be parting ways after 27 years of marriage.

Kuvin added that the timing of the divorce, the process of which is believed to have started in 2019, by Melinda, around the time of Epstein's arrest on sex trafficking charges "does seem suspect".

Bill and Melinda Gates announced their divorce earlier this monthCredit: Getty
He is now calling for Gates to come forward to authorities and hand over any information he has about Epstein and his associates to prosectors in the Ghislaine Maxwell case.

Jailed Maxwell, 59, denies all wrongdoing and has pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and other charges over her alleged role in procuring four teenage girls for former lover Epstein to abuse between 1994 and 2004.

Kuvin said: "Remember there's an ongoing investigation regarding Ghislaine Maxwell.

"So if Mr. Gates, has information that could assist in that investigation, I would say he should step forward.

Kuvin represents nine victims of Epstein
"Just like I have said with respect to Prince Andrew, Mr Gates should come forward and volunteer any information he thinks that could help in that investigation.

"And I think that that more people need to be looked into, not just Bill Gates, not just Ghislaine Maxwell, but I've always said that this was a much larger network of people that need to be held accountable for their connections to Jeffrey Epstein."

"We know historically that numerous other people that and took meetings with Epstein after his conviction, we're just slowly peeling away the layers of this onion of the numerous individuals, high profile individuals that continued with their social and business relationships with that scene after his convictions.

"There are academic institutions and business individuals that were continuing associations with Epstein after his conviction in admissions about what he'd done to young girls."

The Sun reached out to representatives for Gates.

Previously, Gates has said: "I met him [Epstein]. I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him..

"I didn’t go to New Mexico or Florida or Palm Beach or any of that. There were people around him who were saying, 'Hey, if you want to raise money for global health and get more philanthropy, he knows a lot of rich people.'

"Every meeting where I was with him were meetings with men. I was never at any parties or anything like that. He never donated any money to anything that I know about."

Bill Gates ‘hiding out’ at luxury billionaires' golf club in California amid divorce drama with wife Melinda
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Bill Gates”