President Trump Makes Incredible Memorial Day Announcement

Punisher2021

President Trump Makes Incredible Memorial Day Announcement

Bericht door Punisher2021 »

President Trump Makes Incredible Memorial Day Announcement.

https://populist.press/president-trump- ... ouncement/
photo_2021-07-16_19-52-13.jpg
President Trump Makes Incredible Memorial Day Announcement | Populist Press 2021 ©
Click here to read the full article

For­mer Pres­i­dent Don­ald Trump paid respects to the “fall­en heroes” of the Unit­ed States on Memo­r­i­al Day.

Trump spoke of their sac­ri­fice and “immor­tal” lega­cy in a state­ment released by his post-pres­i­den­cy office on Monday.

“On this Memo­r­i­al Day, we remem­ber the fall­en heroes who took their last breaths in defense of our Nation, our fam­i­lies, our cit­i­zens, and our sacred free­doms,” he said. “The depth of their devo­tion, the steel of their resolve, and the puri­ty of their patri­o­tism has no equal in human his­to­ry. On dis­tant bat­tle­fields, in far-off oceans, and high in the skies above, they faced down our ene­mies and gave their lives so that Amer­i­ca would pre­vail. They made the supreme sac­ri­fice so that our peo­ple can live in safe­ty and our Nation can thrive in peace. It is because of their gal­lantry that we can togeth­er, as one peo­ple, con­tin­ue our pur­suit of America’s glo­ri­ous destiny.”
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Statements”