MSNBC Contributor Calls Republicans ‘White Nationalists’ Who Support Terrorism

Tristan
Contacteer:

MSNBC Contributor Calls Republicans ‘White Nationalists’ Who Support Terrorism

Bericht door Tristan »

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/23/ms ... terrorism/

MSNBC contributor Dean Obeidallah said Sunday all Republicans are white nationalists who defend terrorism.

“In the GOP today, you’re either defending a terrorist or you’re out of the GOP. That’s where they are,” said the host of SiriusXM Progress’ “The Dean Obeidallah Show.” “It’s the party we’re dealing with. They’re not a political party, they’re a white nationalist movement. They’re a fascist threat to our nation. That’s not hyperbolic, that’s academic.”

“We seen black people killed by the police, unarmed..it’s a lynching and then a cover-up…we see the same thing on January 6, it was white terrorism there and a cover-up going on,” Obeidallah said.

He also bounced off host Tiffany Cross to bash Republicans and then lumped all Republicans into a category with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for “literally defending terrorists.”

“Marjorie Taylor Greene, last month called Black Lives Matter the ‘strongest terrorist threat in America.’ She used that word, ‘strongest terrorist threat in America,'” he said. “In 2018, when Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar were elected to Congress, she called it an Islamic invasion, but when we literally have a white invasion of our Capitol by white terrorists, she defends them as peaceful protesters, as patriots.”

Obeidallah also urged the “Cross Connection” host and others on the show to stop calling the Capitol riot on January 6 an “insurrection.”

“Call it what it was: terrorism,” he said. “Christopher Wray, the FBI director, said that.”

Obeidallah concluded his rant by calling for Republicans to back the partisan Jan. 6 commission pushed by Democrats and corporate media.

“Let’s put the onus on the GOP to watch them downplay and whitewash terrorism and if they do that, in my view, they are with the terrorists. Is that clear? It has to be black and white; no moral ambiguity. Like after 9/11, we need the same after 1/6,” he said.
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

Gettr: @tnuh87
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “MSM USA”