Fauci becomes 'distinguished professor' at Georgetown medical school while raking in $400,000 per year pension

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Fauci becomes 'distinguished professor' at Georgetown medical school while raking in $400,000 per year pension

Bericht door noumoe »

https://thepostmillennial.com/fauci-bec ... aign=64483

Jun 27, 2023
Fauci becomes 'distinguished professor' at Georgetown medical school while raking in $400,000 per year pension.

"I think what I have to offer is experience and inspiration to the younger generation of students..."
photo_2023-06-28_00-02-26.jpg
Former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci—who is currently enjoying a pension of over $400,000 a year following his retirement—will be joining Georgetown University as a "distinguished" professor in the School of Medicine's Department of Medicine.

A press release from the school states, "Starting July 1, Fauci will serve as a Distinguished University Professor in the School of Medicine’s Department of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases, an academic division that provides clinical care, conducts research and trains future physicians in infectious diseases."

He will also have additional responsibilities in Georgetown's School of Public Policy.

Fauci's accolade is the "highest professional honor" that Georgetown can offer, according to the release.

Georgetown President John DeGioia said in the statement that the school is "deeply honored to welcome" Fauci for the role. DeGioia referred to him as a "dedicated public servant, humanitarian and visionary global health leader."

Fauci also made a statement for the press release, during which he publicly asked himself, "what do I have to offer to society?"

"I could do more experiments in the lab and have my lab going. But given what I’ve been through, I think what I have to offer is experience and inspiration to the younger generation of students," Fauci stated.

Some lab experiments that Fauci was associated with included the National Institute of Health's (NIH) funding of the gain-of-function research, which was performed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology during his tenure as the head of the NIH.

A $3.1 million grant was doled out for a five-year period to fund a project titled, “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.” The initiative involved people working with live animals and novel coronaviruses between 2014 and 2019, years before the reported beginning of the Covid-19 viral outbreak.

In another controversial experiment, the NIH funded a test in Tunisia, North Africa, where a group of scientists removed vocal cords from dozens of dogs in order to shut them up from barking during the brutal experiments.

Georgetown has associated with Fauci before. In July 2020, Fauci gave a presentation to university students on public policy related to Covid-19.

John Monahan, who is now the Senior Advisor to the Dean at the Department of Medicine, where Fauci will be working, introduced Fauci in the 2020 presentation.

Fauci was also a keynote speaker in 2017 at a Georgetown event where Monahan also appeared, with the topic being pandemic prevention.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Anthony Fauci”