The $64K question now is how will those who perpetrated this treasonous crime against President Trump

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

The $64K question now is how will those who perpetrated this treasonous crime against President Trump

Bericht door noumoe »

The $64K question now is how will those who perpetrated this treasonous crime against President Trump, his family, those on his staff, my entire family and I, and the American people, be held accountable?

We cannot allow them to get away with this crime! AND how dare Durham not even question the culprits and criminals behind this conspiracy!?

The entire Russia Hoax was a lie, based on an approved by Hillary Clinton, dirty trick campaign narrative. She is the worst of the lot and can rot in hell for all I care.

It is particularly those who were serving in government and had swore an oath of office to protect and defend the constitution and miserably failed doing so that we need to bring to account first.

So
@GOP
@HouseGOP
@SpeakerMcCarthy
@RepTiffany
@Jim_Jordan
@RepGregSteube
and many others across the USG, what will you do next?

The majority of American people have lost all faith in our justice system, have little faith in Congress, and have no faith in our FBI.

If you do nothing, our country is done. Now that all Americans, and the world, know how it all began in July, 2016, the current persecution of President Trump must immediately end—it all started with a lie and the lie simply continues!

America is at grave risk and yes, these are times that try men’s souls but also forge our hearts and our patriotism. As an American who served our country in peace and war, we need all Americans to demand from their elected officials to stand your ground and act according to the law! But act now…we have little time remaining to fix the monumental challenges we face.

Lastly, where are our Republican governors. Oh that’s right, many are running for POTUS—if they could only put the nation ahead of their egos, we might have a chance to get our country back on track. An argument for another day.

May God continue to bless and protect America because it will only be through the grace of God Almighty that we rise out of the mess we’re in.

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Gen Flynn”