Site Admin
Contacteer:

Kyle Rittenhouse Has Message For Biden, LeBron James, After Johnny Depp Verdict

Bericht door noumoe »

https://conservativebrief.com/james-63416/

Kyle Rittenhouse Has Message For Biden, LeBron James, After Johnny Depp Verdict
Carmine SabiaJune 2, 2022
Knipsel.JPG
Kyle Rittenhouse delivered a stern message to President Joe Biden and NBA star LeBron James and those who defamed him after the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard verdict was announced.

The young man, who was acquitted in his murder trial, sent a message to those who called him a murderer on Twitter.

“I have a new announcement coming soon about my defamation cases, keep an eye on Fox News and http://TMAP.org for more this week. Johnny Depp trial is just fueling me, you can fight back against the lies in the media, and you should!” he said.

In February, Rittenhouse, who was found not guilty on charges he murdered two men during an August 2020 protest that turned into a riot, says he is planning to sue NBA great LeBron James after he allegedly defamed him on social media, according to TMZ.

He also announced plans to sue several notable figures and media personalities.

“What tears????? I didn’t see one. Man knock it off! That boy ate some lemon heads before walking into court,” James wrote on Nov. 10 in a Twitter post that included a video showing Rittenhouse breaking down on the stand as he attempted to recount the moments when he shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.

After Rittenhouse was acquitted of the homicide charges, he fired back at James in December, noting that he used to be a fan of the NBA star.

“I liked LeBron,” Rittenhouse said on The BlazeTV’s “You Are Here” show. “And, then I’m like, ‘You know what, f— you, LeBron.’”

Rittenhouse hinted this week that there will be “some accountability” for those who slandered him during his trial.

During a site down with Daily Wire host Candace Owens, Rittenhouse spoke about his trial and what his future plans might be.

Rittenhouse began by speaking about his life before the trial and how he was just a “normal kid.”

“I was a lifeguard, I was a swim instructor, and I was a firefighter EMT cadet, and a police explorer, so I just wanted to help people before all this. And I still wanna help people,” he told Owens.

“It’s been hard” since the night of the attacks,” Rittenhouse told Owens, “definitely been waking up at night with cold sweats.” But at the time, he said, he “didn’t realize how big the case actually was until a few months later.”

“I was called a white supremacist, a vigilante, and those just aren’t true,” Rittenhouse said. “There’s going to be some accountability, Candace.”

The New York Post adds:
Rittenhouse announced the creation of The Media Accountability Project on Monday and said it’ll be used to fund legal battles against media organizations and A-listers who called him a “murderer” and spread “lies” about him before and after he was acquitted.

“I don’t want to see anybody else have to deal with what I went through,” he told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, going on to say that he’s also looking “at quite a few politicians, celebrities, athletes,” noting as well that “Whoopi Goldberg’s on the list.”

“She called me a ‘murderer’ after I was acquitted by a jury of my peers. She went on to still say that,” he said. “And there’s others, don’t forget about Cenk [Uygur] from ‘The Young Turks.’ He called me a murderer before verdict and continues to call me a murderer.”
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Kyle RittenhouseTrial”