Ashli Babbitt’s Mother Micki Witthoft Responds to Kevin McCathy’s Disgusting Comments About Her Daughter’s Murderer

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Ashli Babbitt’s Mother Micki Witthoft Responds to Kevin McCathy’s Disgusting Comments About Her Daughter’s Murderer

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -murderer/

By Margaret Flavin
Published February 3, 2023

The Gateway Pundit reported that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy was asked this week if he thought Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Officer Mike Byrd.

McCarthy chose to defend the cold-blooded killer.

“I think the officer was doing his job.”

Ashli’s mother, Micki Witthoft, had strong words for McCathy.

“I just want to talk briefly about what Kevin McCarthy said today when he was asked about the murder of my daughter. If Kevin McCarthy…..we called for a while and his Bakersfield office would just pick up the phone and put it down…and the phone lines were clogged to begin with when we tried to call his office here in DC.”

“I was finally able to get through to somebody on the phone that sounded like they were probably about 20…22 years old…and I feel sorry for this kid because I know he took these phone calls all day long. But I hope my words, and the words of everybody that took a moment to call and let Kevin McCarthy know what we think about him does reach his ears and I hope he reflects upon his statement.”

“We have known for quite some time that Kevin McCarthy is no friend of ours. He’s no friend of mine.”

“I would ask McCarthy to look into Byrd’s record and realize he had prior excessive use of force issues. He also left his loaded weapon in a public bathroom for somebody else to find. And on any other police force he would have been fired for any one of those two things. Look into his record before you open your mouth.”

” And I just wonder if he’s had balls enough to actually watch my daughter’s public…..execution… or if he just says whatever his handlers tell him to say. So that’s a question I intend to ask him as soon as I’m able to.”
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Capitol Jan 6 2021”