Contacteer:

House Drops Biden Investigation Bombshell — Prominent Accuser To Testify

Bericht door noumoe »

https://populistpress.com/house-drops-b ... o-testify/

House Drops Biden Investigation Bombshell — Prominent Accuser To Testify
December 5, 2022
photo_2022-12-06_13-27-59.jpg
https://republicbrief.com/gop-house-cal ... o-testify/

GOP House Called to Open Biden Investigation – Prominent Accuser Willing to Testify
by Liza Carlisle
December 5, 2022

Now that the House of Representatives is Republican-led, accusations against the Biden administration and against President Joe Biden himself are coming out of the woodwork.

Joe Biden has been stating that he will run again for the Oval Office, but his health, both mental and physical, has been called into question since he stepped into the shoes of the presidency.

This past week Elon Musk released the Twitter files on the internal suppression of the information found on the discovered laptop of President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.

In addition to the issues of Hunter Biden’s business dealings, in which Joe Biden was taking part, there is information as well on the presidential election of 2020 and how the Democrats used social media to advance their agenda as well as suppress the opposing candidates. The information gives those looking for truth much ammunition against the current president, his son, and other Democrats.

But now it seems an individual as well is calling for an investigation into another matter concerning the president. An aide who formerly brought claims against Joe Biden but was intimidated into backing off at that time has reinstated her claim against the now-president due to the change of hands of the House.

A former aide to President Joe Biden, back when he was a U.S. Senator from Delaware, wants the House of Representatives to open up a formal inquiry into her allegations of being sexually assaulted by Biden in 1993, Independent Journal Review reports.

Tara Reade made headlines in 2020 with her allegations, which were denied by Biden and by multiple members of Biden’s staff. Amid a welter of claims against her credibility, that she fought back against, she ultimately dialed back her public efforts against Biden.

Now, with the House in Republican hands for the first time since she went public with her claims, she wants Republicans to launch an inquiry. “It would be a very different thing if I could testify under oath,” Reade said in a new interview with the Daily Caller. She said she would “provide whatever information [Congress] needed and [Congress] could ask me whatever questions they wanted. I think we need to have the conversation, instead of me being erased, and other women that were erased that tried to come forward,” Reade said.

Reade claimed that Biden penetrated her with his fingers after he had her pinned up against a wall. Although staffers from that era have said they do not recall any such incident, Reade said a formal inquiry would produce a different story. If they “had to go under oath, I think they would have to admit something very different,” Reade said.

As a young aide, Read did not press charges at the time. Reade said that she dropped her initial efforts to follow up on a claim she said she filed because of intimidation. “I was 28 years old, it was scary to hear at the time. It was at the beginning of my political career, and it kind of shut me up,” Reade said.

Republicans are showing support for Reade and her claim. Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado said she would support a formal inquiry to get at the truth.

Tara Reade has asked the new GOP House to investigate her claims of sexual assault against Joe Biden.

I’m for it!

— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) December 2, 2022

Support has also come from the Democratic side of the political fence, and from a Democrat who is now in leadership in Congress.

Fox News reported that at the time Reade made her initial claims, Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries of New York, who has been tapped to be the Democrats’ minority leader when the new Congress convenes, said the claims needed a serious investigation.

“It’s got to be taken seriously because this is a serious allegation raised by a serious individual and needs to be investigated seriously. We’ve probably got to hear from [Biden] at some point directly,” Jeffries said then. “I’m not really in a position to say what is the appropriate mechanism, although this needs to be taken seriously,” he said then.

Democrats have long held that women’s rights are at the forefront of their agenda, and have previously supported such claims from women.

Reade gave Newsweek a statement that “The suppressing of my history with Biden is a serious hypocrisy by the Democratic power structure that is supposed to be about women’s rights.”

Reade further wrote, “All of this exposes the dark belly of corruption at the highest office of the land. It must be brought into the light including the fact the Biden sexually harassed and assaulted me when I worked as his staffer in 1993. No one should be above the law,” she wrote, also stating that she “would be willing to go under oath and testify to what happened in 1993,” describing herself as “politically homeless at this point and very concerned with the level of corruption.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “The Senate & The House”