Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
She looks really young on this pic aswell. I've never seen this can someone explain how you get different sized pupils ? There's many pictures of her being hurt and looks like someone has beat her.
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
I really don't want to know the story of these pictures, who takes a picture of an injured kid ? The pic with the men and the child sits different with me, Real or fake blood ? I think she was approx 20 years old when these pics was taken. It's saddening seeing this young girl.
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
We need to continue this story, the man standing next to the baby was her then boyfriend. She calls him my pedo babe.. His name is Gio Forbice and this is where the story takes to another 🐇🕳️Notice the symbyols on his tie ?
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
I mean she calls him Pedo babe, he got incredibly disturbing pics of children. Below we see what looks like bunch of teddy bears tied on a pole ? He writes River Ritual on the comments. I mean no wonder these 2 are a couple right ? I'm not sure if it's her on the pic to the right
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Where did he get the true inspiration from ? That's from an interview on Vogue.. He mentioned Go Nagai who happened to be the same rubber toy museum as him. Go Nagai turns out to be an anime artist that made some controversial anime sexualizing children.
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Fi6wbH_WIAMDAfl.jpg
Fi6wtfMWIB4CTUe.jpg
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “FashionArtGate”