Contacteer:

Melania Trump Backs Trump 2024 Run – “Peace, Love And Security”

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... -security/

Melania Trump Backs Trump 2024 Run – “Peace, Love And Security”
By ProTrumpNews Staff
Published November 17, 2022
photo_2022-11-18_12-12-27.jpg
Melania Trump is all-in supporting Donald Trump running for President in 2024.

Melania gave a statement to Breitbart News saying she awaits the day Trump becomes President and that he “can lead us toward success and prosperity again.”

She also praised the successes of the Trump administration.

Breitbart reported:

Former First Lady Melania Trump hailed her husband’s bid for a second term in office in a comment to Breitbart News, promising a return to the success and prosperity of his first term.

“I support my husband’s decision to run for president of this wonderful Nation,” said Melania Trump “His achievements during his administration had a great effect on all of us, and he can lead us toward success and prosperity again.”

“I await the day when my husband returns to lead an America that is characterized by peace, love, and security.”

This further dispels rumors from the fake news media that Melania doesn’t support Trump running again.

Melania has been supportive of Trump since he initially announced his run for President in 2015.

The Western Journal reported:

Melania Trump has consistently supported her husband’s “Make America Great Again” political platform since he began his victorious 2016 presidential campaign.

Melania has spoken at Donald Trump’s political events, although as first lady she more commonly appeared at White House functions.

Speculative reports from the establishment media have claimed that Melania doesn’t actually want her husband to return to the White House, but these stories — often quoting unnamed sources — appear wholly unsubstantiated.

What a strong statement from Melania!
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Flotus”