AG Investigating Trump Busted On Camera Being Partisan Hack

Tristan
Contacteer:

AG Investigating Trump Busted On Camera Being Partisan Hack

Bericht door Tristan »

https://conservativebrief.com/bustedonc ... edium=RP78

Attorney General Letitia James announced this week that her office would be joining the Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr’s years-long criminal investigation of the Trump Organization.

But James’ has been wanting to go after Trump since before she even became the attorney general.

In a video shared to Twitter by Donald Trump Jr. on Wednesday, James can be seen — as a private citizen while running for state attorney general — making a slew of comments about going after Donald Trump, bringing him down, and taking down his businesses.

The video makes clear that she prejudged the criminal investigation of Donald Trump and the Trump Organization before she inherited that investigation after winning the election in 2018.

Prosecutors have to be both objectively fair and perceived as objectively fair.

James’ prior remarks make it more than clear the investigation is politically motivated.

James’ office had been looking into whether the former president’s company had inflated the value of their various properties in order to obtain loans and other tax benefits.

A spokesperson for Attorney General Letitia James told CNN on Thursday, “We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Vance has obtained millions of pages of Trump’s tax returns as he continues his witch hunt.

Vance is probing whether Trump and his company were engaged in defrauding schemes, tax fraud, and insurance fraud including possibly providing false information to banks or financial organizations about the value of some of his buildings and assets.

But Trump is furious with both the Supreme Court’s decision and with the investigation by Vance which he sees as a “fishing expedition.”

“This investigation is a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country, whether it was the never-ending $32 million Mueller hoax, which already investigated everything that could possibly be investigated, ‘Russia Russia Russia,’ where there was a finding of ‘No Collusion,’ or two ridiculous ‘Crazy Nancy’ inspired impeachment attempts where I was found NOT GUILTY. It just never ends!” the 45th President of the United States said.

“So now, for more than two years, New York City has been looking at almost every transaction I’ve ever done, including seeking tax returns which were done by among the biggest and most prestigious law and accounting firms in the U.S. The Tea Party was treated far better by the IRS than Donald Trump. The Supreme Court never should have let this ‘fishing expedition’ happen, but they did. These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won. I agree!

“The new phenomenon of ‘headhunting’ prosecutors and AGs—who try to take down their political opponents using the law as a weapon—is a threat to the very foundation of our liberty. That’s what is done in third-world countries. Even worse are those who run for prosecutorial or attorney general offices in far-left states and jurisdictions pledging to take out a political opponent. That’s fascism, not justice—and that is exactly what they are trying to do with respect to me, except that the people of our Country won’t stand for it,” Trump said.

“I will fight on, just as I have, for the last five years (even before I was successfully elected), despite all of the election crimes that were committed against me. We will win!” he said.
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

Gettr: @tnuh87
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Rechtzaken”