Nancy Pelosi Appoints Adam Kinzinger to Her Sham Jan. 6 Commission …UPDATE: Kinzinger Accepts

Punisher2021

Nancy Pelosi Appoints Adam Kinzinger to Her Sham Jan. 6 Commission …UPDATE: Kinzinger Accepts

Bericht door Punisher2021 »

Nancy Pelosi Appoints Adam Kinzinger to Her Sham Jan. 6 Commission …UPDATE: Kinzinger Accepts,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ingbuttons
photo_2021-08-03_08-22-11.jpg

House speaker Nancy Pelosi announced today that she was appointing RINO Rep. Adam Kinzinger to her sham January 6 commission.

This is after she refused Republican House Leader Kevin McCarthy‘s list last week. Pelosi, in a historic move, would not approve representative Jim Jordan or representative Jim Banks to the committee. This is because the two representatives would have revealed that it was Nancy Pelosi who actually turned down the request for extra security at the Capitol on that day. This was Pelosi‘s responsibility, and she failed.

The Republican members would have also revealed that at least two of the four people killed that day were killed by capital police. This includes Ashli Babbitt and Roseann Boyland. The main stream media continues to cover for Democrats and refused to report the truth on this tragedy. Instead, The fake news continues to lie about the death of Officer Sicknick who died from natural causes.

Advertisement - story continues below

Via Nancy Pelosi website:

“On January 6th, insurrectionists attempted to overthrow the government during the worst assault on the Capitol since the War of 1812,” said Speaker Nancy Pelosi. “It is imperative that we get to the truth of that day and ensure that such an attack can never again happen. That is why we established the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol, which is bipartisan.”

TRENDING: Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN

“Today, I am announcing the appointment of Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger, an Air Force veteran and Lieutenant Colonel in the Air National Guard, to serve on the Select Committee. He brings great patriotism to the Committee’s mission: to find the facts and protect our Democracy,” continued Speaker Pelosi.

Adam Kinzinger accepted her appointment.

Advertisement - story continues below

Today, I was asked by the Speaker to serve on the House Select Committee to Investigate January 6th and I humbly accepted. I will work diligently to ensure we get to the truth and hold those responsible for the attack fully accountable.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D), who tried to block the electoral college votes for President Trump in Jan. 2017, sits on Nancy Pelosi’s sham committee now. The lefties have no qualms, ever, about their hypocrisy. The RINOs are the eternal fools.
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Pelosi”