Just In, Trump's New Social Media Platform Has Launch Date

Punisher2021

Just In, Trump's New Social Media Platform Has Launch Date

Bericht door Punisher2021 »

Just In, Trump's New Social Media Platform Has Launch Date.

https://conservativebrief.com/trumps-so ... edium=RP78
095.jpg
Donald Trump’s New Social Media Platform Possibly Coming July 4

OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion

The Donald Trump comeback continues, this time with a new project set for Independence Day, July 4, 2021.

The 45th President of the United States, who was banned from Twitter for life, and still has a ban from Facebook in effect, is planning to launch his own social media platform to coincide with the Fourth of July celebrations, The Daily Mail reported.

The July 4 date is only tentative, and it could change but that is said to be the current target.

“These things have a habit of slipping but wouldn’t that be a symbolic date to get back online,” a former Trump administration official said.

Details of talks with platforms have seeped out in recent weeks and aides have teased an announcement to come.

On Friday, it emerged that CloutHub, which says it has become the new home of many Trump fans who have been frozen out of their Facebook accounts, has held talks with the former president

‘We believe that of all the platforms that have come out, we are the right platform for the president,’ chief executive Jeff Brain told the Wall Street Journal, which was first to report the target date.

Other platforms linked with Trump include FreeSpace, a Facebook like app that targets entrepreneurs.

Trump has hinted in recent weeks that he could have his eyes of campaigning for president again in 2024 as he dismissed comments from Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney and her vow to do everything she can to keep him from becoming president again.

“I will do everything I can to ensure that the former president never again never gets anywhere near the Oval Office,” the representative said. “We have seen the danger that he continues to provoke with his language. We have seen his lack of commitment and dedication to the Constitution. And I think it’s very important that we make sure whomever we elect is somebody that will be faithful to the Constitution.”

“I don’t care about her. She’s a loser,” he said in an interview with WABC Radio’s Rita Cosby. “And Wyoming, her state, was a great state for me. One of my highest, maybe my highest.”

“The people can’t stand her,” the 45th President said. “She’s not a person with any personality, she’s not a person with any vision other than let’s have soldiers in every country.”

“I’m loving what I do and I’m loving the result that we’ve had and I think people will be very happy with my decision,” Trump said. “We’ve done a real job and I look forward to making people very happy.”

It echoes comments he made to Fox Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo in April.

The biggest news of the interview came when Bartiromo asked him if he would run again for president in 2024.

“Yes, 100 percent, and the polls show that everyone wants me to do it,” he said. And he said he would consider running with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“Certainly, Ron would be considered. He’s a great guy.”

Weeks ago Facebook announced that it was upholding his ban for a minimum for six months.

“The Board has upheld Facebook’s decision on January 7 to suspend then-President Trump from Facebook and Instagram. Trump’s posts during the Capitol riot severely violated Facebook’s rules and encouraged and legitimized violence,” the board said in announcing its decision.

“The Board also found Facebook violated its own rules by imposing a suspension that was ‘indefinite.’ This penalty is not described in Facebook’s content policies. It has no clear criteria and gives Facebook total discretion on when to impose or lift it,” it said.

“Within 6 months of today, Facebook must review this matter and decide a new penalty that reflects its rules, the severity of the violation, and prospect of future harm. Facebook can either impose a time-limited suspension or account deletion,” the board said.

“Facebook cannot make up the rules as it goes, and anyone concerned about its power should be concerned about allowing this. Having clear rules that apply to all users and Facebook is essential for ensuring the company treats users fairly. This is what the Board stands for.

“We call on Facebook to ensure that if a head of state or high government official repeatedly posts messages that pose a risk of harm under international human rights norms, the company should either suspend the account for a set period or delete it.

“If Facebook opts for a suspension for a set period of time for influential users, the company should assess the risk of the user inciting significant harm before the suspension ends. If the risk remains, Facebook should impose another suspension,” it said.

“The ‘newsworthiness’ of a public figure’s remarks should never take priority over urgent action to prevent harm. Facebook must be far more transparent about how its newsworthiness policy works.

“Restrictions on speech are often imposed by powerful state actors against dissidents and political oppositions. Facebook must resist pressure from governments to silence political opposition, and stand up for free expression.

“Finally, we urged Facebook to conduct a review into its contribution to the narrative of electoral fraud and political tensions that led to the events of January 6. This should look at Facebook’s design and policy choices that may allow its platform to be abused,” it said.
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Trump Diversen”