Giuliani Issues Warning to Marxist DA as He Turns Himself in at Fulton County Jail

noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Giuliani Issues Warning to Marxist DA as He Turns Himself in at Fulton County Jail

Bericht door noumoe »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... t-da-as-he

Giuliani Issues Warning to Marxist DA as He Turns Himself in at Fulton County Jail, ‘I’m the Same Rudy Giuliani That Took Down the Mafia’
By Cristina Laila Aug. 23, 2023
photo_2023-08-28_15-12-06.jpg
Trump lawyer, former New York City Mayor and former federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani turned himself in at the Fulton County jail on Wednesday.

Marxist Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis hit President Trump and 18 others with RICO and conspiracy charges for daring to challenge the 2020 election.

A Fulton County grand jury last Monday returned a 41-count indictment which included RICO and conspiracy charges against Trump.

Rudy Giuliani was charged with 13 counts: 1-3 (RICO, Solicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer, False Statements and Writings), 6-7 (Solicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer, Solicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer), 9 (Conspiracy to Commit Impersonating a Public Officer), 11 (Conspiracy to Commit Forgery in the First Degree), 13 (CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FALSE STATEMENTS AND WRITINGS) 15 (CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FALSE DOCUMENTS) 17 (Conspiracy to Commit Forgery in the First Degree) 19 (Conspiracy to Commit False Statements and Writings) 23-24 (Solicitation of Violation of Oath by a Public Officer, False Statements and Writings).
0-1131.jpg
Rudy was charged with crimes for tweeting, placing phone calls to election officials, and for claiming election workers were counting ballots after hours outside of public view in the State Farm Arena.

Rudy put Fani Willis on notice and issued a warning as he spoke to the press outside of the Fulton County courthouse.

“I’m the same Rudy Giuliani that took down the mafia that made New York City the safest city in America,” Giuliani said referring to his work taking down mob bosses from the Bonnano, Colombo, Gambino and Genovese mafia families while he was a federal prosecutor.

“Enemies of our republic were destroying rights, sacred rights. They’re destroying my right to counsel, my right to be a lawyer. They’re destroying his right to counsel. It’s not accidental that they’ve indicted all as lawyers. Never heard of that before in America,” he added.

Rudy said the they’re coming for all Americans.

“Whether you dislike or you like Donald Trump, let me give you a warning: it’s gonna come for you when the political winds shift, as they always do, let us pray that Republicans are more honest, more trustworthy, and more American than these people in charge of this government,” Rudy said.

“Donald Trump told you this. They weren’t just coming for him or me,” he said.

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Rudy Giuliani”